Do you think WWE should turn Christian heel?

After seeing the Friday night Smackdown spoilers we can get the impression that there is a possibility of Christian turning heel. It would be a good idea as it would make this feud even more interesting and it potentially could be built up as quite a long feud. However that being said does Smackdown need anymore heels. Great Khalie just recently turned heel along with the newcomer Jinder Mahal. Mark Henry has started rising up again since turning heel and being drafted over to Smackdown. Sheamus is also being built back up to be a top heel since moving over to Smackdown. Last of all Cody Rhodes has done great with his new gimmick and makes a great heel, we have also seen that he has lots of potential from his feud with Rey Mysterio. What do you think?
    ''I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO''
    [IMG]

I think they should make him a heel. He obviously isn't going to be able to get anywhere with what he is doing now. Maybe if they turn him heel and put him in the feud with Orton, maybe the fans reaction to it will make the 'E think differently on whether or not Christian can be a main event player or not.

i dont think christian will suit being a heel

wrestling matters

prediction contests

slammiversary 11' 123 points 15th
    summerlam 11' 78 poinnts 23rd

Quote Originally Posted by liamsnowdon View Post
    i dont think christian will suit being a heel
    christian is way better as a heel

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

his gimmick back in 2003 onwards was great wen having tomko as his body guard trish as a slut and fans chanting clb he drew great heel heat

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Great heel or tweener even!

I would prefer Christian as a face. There are too many heels on both brands, and while Orton can be a top face, I don't think that he can be the type of face that panders to the fans (at least not without giving up the thing that got him cheers, the Viper persona).