Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samehhh View Post
    3 ORTON - SIN CARA - Daniel Bryan LOL
    Kane is still part of smackdown

Blog Entries
    Now that Christian is turning heel he can have a proper run with the title, this feud is awesome keep it up!!

i'm loving this. Christian was always a great heel. The kinda guy you just loved to hate. This is a step in the right direction.

Punk Rock.

Hey just an fyi for you. For future references you should post any spoilers into the already started Spoilers section on the forum. I'm sure one of the mods will merge it, so I just figured I'd let you know for future reference.

On Topic I'm glad it's Christian turning heel rather than Orton! This has so much potential if done correctly!

Gonna have to agree I was thinking they will bury Christian after his lost to orton

I wouldn't exactly say Christian is turning heal just yet. After all Orton cost Christian the #1 contender match last week. It really depends on the reaction of the crowd and the fans.

Well, we are in for a ride, after being screwed (storyline wise) by Orton last week, Christian just did wha the had to do, now it is time for payback!

Let's see how they do following it, if well played, Christian might become a real sick but justified heel.

If you hve foolwed the entire thing, ans just talking following the angle, This is all Orton's fault, and now is time to collect >:-)

Christain is great as heel or a face. If they are actually turning him heel- which it looks like, great- just do not have Orton always winning. I like Orton too, just think WWE is turning him into a Cena now- meaning he will win the fueds he is in, of course if he fueds with Cena again, he will lose, lol.

I actually think having Christain as a tweener would be better in the short run- then turn him full on heel- either that or just have Orton get so pissed off at Christain(as a tweeener) and have Orton turn heel because Orton is much better as a heel than as a face- while Christain can do both equally as great

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young