Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spoilers for Friday Night Smackdown 6/3

for anyone who has watched smackdown or read the spoilers for this friday night it looks like the fued between christian and randy orton is going to continue and christian is now turning heel...dont know about you guys but im pretty excited for this

Good. Now we'll some more great matches between them. IMO Christian should've turned heel right after losing the belt.

I think this is a good move by WWE, and it could also be a chance for other faces to shine on Smackdown.

Daniel Bryan or Sin Cara are the logical choices- with Bryan being my own personal favourite.

The other option is Sheamus turning face, but I can't see that happening.

Normal Member
    Great... How many face's does smackdown have now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality View Post
    Great... How many face's does smackdown have now ?
    3 ORTON - SIN CARA - Daniel Bryan LOL

they can turn anyone face agian cody rhodes might do a good job

I'm just hoping Chris Jericho comes back to assist Christian against Orton now.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I'm just hoping Chris Jericho comes back to assist Christian against Orton now.
    Will wwe do something *rare* and bring up an old issue? Sorta kidding cuz wwe has kept up with 3 storylines as of late (cole/bryan, miz/cena, and punk/orton). That would be a great touch to have christian win w/ help from y2j.
    I HATE Randy Orton! He gave my grandma a wedgie! She was butthurt for 2 weeks before she succumbed to her injuries! She went to the grave in an ass cast!
    F-U my twin found that hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterCosmin View Post
    Good. Now we'll some more great matches between them. IMO Christian should've turned heel right after losing the belt.
    a slow heel turn is usually the wiser option if it's to keep this feud lasting longer. these two guys have a good story going and with the slow heel turn will build up a much better fued. it's good to hear christian has turn heel on orton, and like i said before i hope they end the rivalry at summerslam with christian winning the world title ... then i hope vince takes the title off christian but having orton punt him in the head for it haha.

and then both brands merge together, both world titles becoming one world championship and a tournament begins for the undisputed championship.

i think its to early for christian to show his "true colours" i felt he should have kept smiling griting and baring have him win money in the bank and "when we least expect it" cash that sucker in on randy orton saying stuff how randy won a popularrity contest to get a shot and when christian won the same popularity contest he was but in a triple threat with henry and sheamus and how orton cost him that match cos he knows he could beat him and say how teddy longs held him back so he took into his own hands or something like that.

and while that happens they could build up daniel bryan or sin cara as thenumber 2face on smackdown just one mans opinion but i'll see where this goes