Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,560
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck's Finest View Post
    This maybe far fetched but possibly Trips v Punk feud, which turns into Triple H needing help to fend off New Nexus.... Batista return as a face? Hell whilst I'm being crazy, how about an eventual Evolution reunion with Orton also on one of those 3 hour Raw specials in a month or so?

    I can hope
    if only I like that idea but it won't happen
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  2. #12
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck's Finest View Post
    This maybe far fetched but possibly Trips v Punk feud, which turns into Triple H needing help to fend off New Nexus.... Batista return as a face? Hell whilst I'm being crazy, how about an eventual Evolution reunion with Orton also on one of those 3 hour Raw specials in a month or so?

    I can hope
    Return of Evolution? I'd hate to see that honestly. I'm actually tired of factions lately.

    Also, I'd love to see Punk v. HHH as a feud, but only if it is booked closely. The Game, The Cerebral Assassin, vs the Cult Leader? I'd hate to see the massive, mental heel get buried by the future King of the WWE.
    D.O.A.

  3. #13
    hhh will return as a heel i hope

  4. #14
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    I cant wait for tonight's raw. Its about time we hear



    and last but certainly not least we are going to hear



    by my new favorite character




    Someone is going to get got and that lucky person is................................................ ............................wait for it................................................ .....................wait for it................................................ ........................


    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

  5. #15
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    I cant wait for tonight's raw. Its about time we hear


    I'd rather mark out to:

    D.O.A.

  6. #16
    doesn't appear locally mean not on TV as in dark

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Return of Evolution? I'd hate to see that honestly. I'm actually tired of factions lately.

    Also, I'd love to see Punk v. HHH as a feud, but only if it is booked closely. The Game, The Cerebral Assassin, vs the Cult Leader? I'd hate to see the massive, mental heel get buried by the future King of the WWE.
    I was thinking H would only bury Punk. It'd be a great feud either way, but it's really time for him to be putting over people if he's going to step into the ring anymore.

    Still, how awesome would it be for the best heel of the last decade to push the best heel of this one?

    But I feel like he won't be on tonight, unfortunately.
    THE GREATEST HEEL IN EWN HISTORY

    Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    Everyone pees in the shower, it takes guts to poop in the bath.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    I call it the Poopsi Plunge.
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    I would allow nudity in sig pics, avatar pics, and other pics. No video though there is alot of sickos here that would turn this into a porn site.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I'm physically strong but I am not right.

  8. #18
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    doesn't appear locally mean not on TV as in dark
    Not nesscesarily... Undertaker was advertised locally on 2.21.11 and he showed up on TV that night.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Not nesscesarily... Undertaker was advertised locally on 2.21.11 and he showed up on TV that night.
    yeah but that was being plugged in the weeks before it, on RAW

  10. #20
    The Trinity IPEEINTHESHOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    we are going to hear



    by my new favorite character




    Someone is going to get got and that lucky person is................................................ ............................wait for it................................................ .....................wait for it................................................ ........................



    Man I'm f'n good, I called it.
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.