Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    About your writers comment... They write everything for John Morrison too and well... He can't deliver a promo to save his life. Hopefully that acting coach he's been working with will help that but my point is your point is moot! ...it's so rare I get to say the word moot.... That made me happy
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    About your writers comment... They write everything for John Morrison too and well... He can't deliver a promo to save his life. Hopefully that acting coach he's been working with will help that but my point is your point is moot! ...it's so rare I get to say the word moot.... That made me happy
    Your right, that writers cant help everyone, but when JoMo was a heel and in the tag team with Miz, his "promo" skills weren't to bad... but that is a different debate...my thing is, who ever said Bryan's skills are so bad any way?? did you watch NXT?, i never seen any indication that his mic skills were horrible or anything. I mean its all about what need's to be said, with Bryan he does most of his talking in the ring, {its part of his character} just like Bret Hart, when the time come's we will see him do some talking. {possibly with this Cody Rhodes feud}.......
    and dont take this the wrong way because im not correcting you to be mean or nothing, in fact i may be wrong but doesnt the word Moot mean to debate or to argue?? so how would my point be Moot.... you Mooter...lol

moot [muːt]
    adj
    subject or open to debate a moot point
    vb
    1. (tr) to suggest or bring up for debate
    2. (Social Science / Education) (intr) to plead or argue theoretical or hypothetical cases, as an academic exercise or as vocational training for law students
    n
    1. (Social Science / Education) a discussion or debate of a hypothetical case or point, held as an academic activity
    2. (Historical Terms) (in Anglo-Saxon England) an assembly, mainly in a shire or hundred, dealing with local legal and administrative affairs
    [Old English gemōt; compare Old Saxon mōt, Middle High German muoze meeting]
    mooter n

if he stayed in nexus rather then got fired he would be much closer to a world title he lost alot of momentum when he came back at summerslam if he stayed after spitting in cena's face and screaming "

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PHENOMINAL ENIGMA View Post
    if he stayed in nexus rather then got fired he would be much closer to a world title he lost alot of momentum when he came back at summerslam if he stayed after spitting in cena's face and screaming "
    i disagree with that, because Wade Barret was the leader of Nexus... i dont think he would be more if he would of stayed in the nexus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    I'll bet good money that WWE makes Daniel Bryan a world champion in the future. He has already proven to be a fantastic wrestler so that is a plus right there. I've seen his work in NXT with Miz and Michael Cole and it still is one of the best segments to ever take place on the show, even today. All WWE needs to do is give this man some mic time and put him in a feud or two to allow him to get across his passion and personality and fans will connect with him. I promise you. Also, trust me on this. He CAN cut a promo.

If you don't believe me, listen to these promos below. Some are short, but they are good:

You can't tell me he can't cut a promo after watching these promos.
    These are brilliant examples that Bryan can cut good promos. Since he moved to Raw he hasn't been given much of a chance to cut a promo. However the odd time he does cut one I can sense that he actually does have a bit of a personality. The problem is WWE never give him a chance. How are you suppose to improve your mic skills if you aren't given chance? He has the potential to become world champ but it will probably happen in a good few years time. I think it will be lik Eddie Guerro and Chris Benoit where the truly had to pay their dues to become champ by rising through the ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    I think it will be lik Eddie Guerro and Chris Benoit where the truly had to pay their dues to become champ by rising through the ranks.
    I think thats what he wants though. He is a very big indie superstar who has a pretty big fan base. I mean look at what Nigel McGuiness(aka Desmond Wolfe) did when he went to TNA. He picked the top superstar(Kurt Angle) over there and had a pretty good storyline and some pretty good matches. I don't think he wants to be pushed into anything major just because of popularity. I think he wants to enjoy his time in the WWE and wants the fans to enjoy his ability in the ring instead of being shoved down our throats like John Cena and Randy Orton.

Don't get me wrong I really hope he does get the big one sooner or later(it would be awesome if it happened at Wrestlemania, he said it was his dream to wrestle at Wrestlemania) but for right now, I don't mind him wrestling in the mid-cards, having a couple of runs with the US/IC title(I mean come on someone has got to bring some prestige back to that division.), and maybe even a Tag Team Title run.

Don't worry he will get his chance. He's just to good of a wrestler not to.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    I think thats what he wants though. He is a very big indie superstar who has a pretty big fan base. I mean look at what Nigel McGuiness(aka Desmond Wolfe) did when he went to TNA. He picked the top superstar(Kurt Angle) over there and had a pretty good storyline and some pretty good matches. I don't think he wants to be pushed into anything major just because of popularity. I think he wants to enjoy his time in the WWE and wants the fans to enjoy his ability in the ring instead of being shoved down our throats like John Cena and Randy Orton.

Don't get me wrong I really hope he does get the big one sooner or later(it would be awesome if it happened at Wrestlemania, he said it was his dream to wrestle at Wrestlemania) but for right now, I don't mind him wrestling in the mid-cards, having a couple of runs with the US/IC title(I mean come on someone has got to bring some prestige back to that division.), and maybe even a Tag Team Title run.

Don't worry he will get his chance. He's just to good of a wrestler not to.
    I think him winning his first World Title at WM would be great! If I had it my way I would have him in the main event against a heel CM Punk for the World Title at say WM 30. I think that would be epic!