Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i see him winning a world title once or twice in his carrer and be the goto guy for any secondary title like benoit was and kinda of how kofi is i beilive he will but expect it to be a struggle to get there but it will be worth and when it happens it will be the defining moment of whatever year it happens there i said it

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    I'll bet good money that WWE makes Daniel Bryan a world champion in the future. He has already proven to be a fantastic wrestler so that is a plus right there. I've seen his work in NXT with Miz and Michael Cole and it still is one of the best segments to ever take place on the show, even today. All WWE needs to do is give this man some mic time and put him in a feud or two to allow him to get across his passion and personality and fans will connect with him. I promise you. Also, trust me on this. He CAN cut a promo.

If you don't believe me, listen to these promos below. Some are short, but they are good:

You can't tell me he can't cut a promo after watching these promos.
    That feud made Michael Cole who he was until last Sunday.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    DB is a good guy for WWE. He's a shoe in for a mid-card title, and I can see him getting a world title someday. I'd like to see him in a tag team with someone,maybe Evan Bourne in an underdog team?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

There's something that's being over looked here. Daniel Bryan is 30. Eddie Gurrerro and Chris Benoit didn't win their world titles until they were 37 or 38. Bret Hart could be the best of all time and he didn't win one till he was 34. Kurt Angle is a prodigy of the industry and he still didn't win one till he was 33. He's got plenty time, and though I agree that he deserves to have his shot now, but everyone knows the WWE doesn't give people what they deserve. I think he will make it to the top of the mountain, but it will take him a little more time than the majority of us would like.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    He was a US Champion and barely cut a promo. He just wrestles. If he was like in ROH then a World Championship would have been on his waist by now.
    yeah.

might be him and punk yet.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    Bryan will be a World Champ!!!! look I've never said this about anyone...EVER!!! but Daniel Bryan out of anyone before him is the wrestlers, wrestler and he is the only person who has ever reminded me of Bret Hart.... and IMO Bret Hart is the best in ring performer of all time, in fact their is no one even close to the Wrestler Bret Hart was, there is Bret Hart then there is a huge gap and then you'll see the like's of Flair and HBK and so on and so fourth.
    Daniel Bryan is going to be a good champ, and you see all of you are wrong for even bringing up the whole "cant cut a promo" thing... because you forget WWE is a well oiled machine, they have great writer's who can basically write out everything Bryan need's to say, those writer's can make a great storyline that will make it more than believable enough for us to wrap our heads around a little "nerdy" guy who doesn't own a television winning the top spot in the WWE..... mark my words he will be champion and HE WILL BE LOVED, haha i had that Maroon 5 song stuck in my head and i replaced the SHE with He....nohomo...lol

Bryan Danielson needs to be in wwe for a long time to ever get a wwe/heavyweight title just the way it is for guys like him with amazing inring talent but dont look like a roid freak or have natural charisma on the mic.Still they should realise how lucky they are to have people like him entertain us
    I am the john and im AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by hankamania83 View Post
    Bryan will be a World Champ!!!! look I've never said this about anyone...EVER!!! but Daniel Bryan out of anyone before him is the wrestlers, wrestler and he is the only person who has ever reminded me of Bret Hart.... and IMO Bret Hart is the best in ring performer of all time, in fact their is no one even close to the Wrestler Bret Hart was, there is Bret Hart then there is a huge gap and then you'll see the like's of Flair and HBK and so on and so fourth.
    Daniel Bryan is going to be a good champ, and you see all of you are wrong for even bringing up the whole "cant cut a promo" thing... because you forget WWE is a well oiled machine, they have great writer's who can basically write out everything Bryan need's to say, those writer's can make a great storyline that will make it more than believable enough for us to wrap our heads around a little "nerdy" guy who doesn't own a television winning the top spot in the WWE..... mark my words he will be champion and HE WILL BE LOVED, haha i had that Maroon 5 song stuck in my head and i replaced the SHE with He....nohomo...lol
    About your writers comment... They write everything for John Morrison too and well... He can't deliver a promo to save his life. Hopefully that acting coach he's been working with will help that but my point is your point is moot! ...it's so rare I get to say the word moot.... That made me happy

Blog Entries
    Bryan has a natural and earned gift as far as in ring skill but lacks in one on the other 2 areas that balances out the Trinity being the mic skill.

Daniel Bryan is a great wrestler, but imo has no personality, no mic skills, and can not yet cut a good enough promo to be higher than mid card. Improve on those 3 things and he could be a main eventer at some point in his career!