Blog Entries

Cody Rhodes vs Daniel Bryan = Awesome!!

Just watched the Smackdown from last night, and man o man, what an awesome match between Cody Rhodes and Daniel Bryan.... don't you think it's amazing how Bryan just had possibly the match of the year with Sin Cara a couple weeks ago, and he follows it up with another great one with Mr. Disgusting Face himself... tell me what you think??

agreed am peased daniel bryan is atlast in a meaningful feud or so it seems and hope this gets him back on pay per view because everytime hes on pay per view hes the best thing on it,summerslam made a big return,his match with the miz at night of champions was arguably miz's best match to date,the 3 way submissions count anywhere match another great match,his match with ziggler the 2nd best match ofthe year behindhbk taker 2,andhis match with dibase was also a great showing so my question isnt he on more pay per views?

and this feud can have some legs behind it because daniel bryan is/was a nerdy ladies man and the lebell lock cody can say stuff like your tryin purposfully to disfigure me and they could have daniel bryan "ruin" his kayfabe reconstructive surgery with the lebell lock if wwe push this to the moon sit back and enjoy as this could be feud or one of the feuds of the year

Blog Entries
    After watching their match, I hope they get a long match at Capitol Punishment, those two can steal the show easily.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

bryan is just an amazing wrestler

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Danielson gets the best out of everyone.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I was happy to see Daniel Bryan win the match against Cody Rhodes. With as much of a push that Rhodes is getting, they must have something planned for Daniel and I can't wait to see what it is.