Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Forgive me if I don't have the utmost confidence in Michael "I'm blacker than you" Hayes.
    Remeber that fabulous slow turn of Punk a few years ago? That was Hayes. I'd take Hayes over Gerwitz anyday.

Also, Capitol Punishment is still a few weeks away.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Punks turn was great- so yeah Hayes did something good. Has also done great with Cody- he would have been buried if he were to stay on raw back then- now look at him and his pushes. Maybe Hayes can save Dibiase's career.
    As far as the spoilers- yeah looks like Christians push is over- I would actually rather see Sheamus vs Christian than him taking on Orton

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    I don't get it.

Christian and Orton have fought two great matches, they definitely stole the show at OTL, the crowd had a good reaction during their bouts, and one have the feeling that their feud could go on for a few months, and now we've got Sheamus (nothing against him) as #1 contender.

I'm missing something here.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I don't get it.

Christian and Orton have fought two great matches, they definitely stole the show at OTL, the crowd had a good reaction during their bouts, and one have the feeling that their feud could go on for a few months, and now we've got Sheamus (nothing against him) as #1 contender.

I'm missing something here.
    Any time Teddy Long sets up a match anymore, you know the outcome is going to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaggleTooth View Post
    Any time Teddy Long sets up a match anymore, you know the outcome is going to suck.
    I liked it. It let's the Title picture move forward and give Christian an opportunity to develop his heel character.

Blog Entries
    Im starting to believe WWE does have a bigger picture for Christian, since we have already had the "Yay Christian is finally the champion" moment, we can now have him become the heel he has always been better at and have a proper run as champ ( although I cant think of any big name faces on Smackdown to feud with).

I think vince will bury Christain due to the fact he left for TNA a few yrs ago- then came back.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

So thats why he's been wrestling in more main events than before he left for TNA?