Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I tapped when he name checked puroresu yesterday. I love Striker.

Matt Striker I think is too monotone. H ekeeps the same voice the whole time and does not seem to show genuine shock in his voice to make surprises "actual" surprises. Like when Christian returned to TV in February 2009 after an absense of over 3 years. If anyone watching it did not already know of his return, their suprise of his return might have been ruined when Matt Striker spoke. No excitement in his voice at all, he acted like it was not a return at all, as if Christian had been there every week.

Striker isn't that bad. Sure there are somethings he needs to work out, but overall he is a tolerant guy. I would prefer Striker than Cole.

#REAL!

i like striker but he does have his moments of being annoying now and again but he has a style which i like hes the best commentator in wwe right now coles has sucked ever since jbl left the announce table, lawler just seems like a confused old man these days, and grisham and matthews are ok they are taking over from cole as best play by play guys and bring back jr too

I'm sick of him, just hate the way he has to go into depth on moves like why they done it, what it's called and how innovatitive it is, the guy loves the sound of his own voice!!

Striker, Grisham, and Matthews are good at commentating. Sure they aren't JR and the King but they are ok.

#REAL!

Never really liked Striker that much because of so many God damn adjectives. He wants to look like Webster's dictionary sometimes. He should cut down on some of those. The wreslting facts are entertaining to me. Thing is TOO much of ANYTHing is bad. I really started hating him in this year's WM inthe Shawn/taker match he totally blew it when Shawn was going to flip from the top rope onto Taker, he said "but what can he do?" totally telling what Shawn was going to do before he was going to do it. Jerry Lawler gave him a look like (wtf did you just do man?) Just annoying sometimes, no wonder Jerry and Michael can't stand him.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Blog Entries
    I like Striker, don't see why anyone is comparing him to JR. There is only one JR, and no-one will ever replace him (same with HBK/Morrison comparisons. Only one HBK, Morrison will be John Morrison!). Striker and Grisham are the best pairing in WWE atm. Cole is just poor (hope they take him off commentary and make him the GM). Mathews is good too, really like him on NXT (if they make Cole the GM, hope he gets the seat with King on RAW, unless they bring back JR). Striker hasn't been doing this long, just a few years. Sure he's not going to be JR, Ventura, Heyman, JBL etc, but he's doing a decent job imo.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Wow, at least 2 different fonts and/or colours used in this thread! We were adventurous back in the day!

And striker still sucks haha