• Somebody new will step up an a new era will begin

6 13.64%
  • wwe will crash an burn

2 4.55%
  • I dont care! jeez...

3 6.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Question What will happen to the WWE after Vinnie Mac kicks the bucket?

I always wanted to know this, and I already know that I wont find my answers here or from any particular person but I thought this would still be a subject we could discuss.
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

Blog Entries
    Stephanie - that is all

Santino will take over and be the greatest Chair of the Boardman of all the times.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Santino will take over and be the greatest Chair of the Boardman of all the times.
    Seriously, I actually LAUGHED OUT LOUD to this one. Nice.

With Shane no longer interested(or so it seems), Steph and Haitch are the logical heirs as I'm sure Vince would love to see the family dynasty to continue. Of course, in true Vince fashion he could bequeath the whole thing to anyone that took his alzheimers ridden brain's fancy. My feeling is he will hold onto the throne for as long as he can, his ego won't allow him to step down.

Very good question! I have always wondered this and my thoughts are this.... Shane would come back into the fold and together with Stephanie and HHH, keep the legacy of WWE alive. Certain changes would be made in terms of firings and storylines and sponsorship/tv rights as I dont feel they would be as ruthless as Vince has been. I reckon there would be a couple of people working in the WWE that would try and stamp their authority and feel that Steph and Shane would be a pushover, but i believe they would be in for a rude shock with seeing just how ruthless they could be also.

Blog Entries
    Wait...u mean that Vince can die???? I guess if someday that does happen, then Triple H will run the show.
    "Your soul is mine!"

HHH and Steph will most likely will take over. Shane is helping out his wife with her company I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    HHH and Steph will most likely will take over. Shane is helping out his wife with her company I believe.
    That is true.

Now I cant wait to see what wrestling would be like without Vince. XD

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post

A group of us was discussing this a few weeks back and we all thought Shane would. We know he's doing his own thing right now but maybe thats the reason.... do it now before old mac kicks it because i think he'd be very hands on and be a pretty much every show so not have much time for anything else. H and Steph will definatly play a major role!!!
    Or could it be is Basterd Hornswaggle?lol