Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    With Punk rumors about him not being happy in the WWE and most of TNA's excuses of "other than the WWE this is the only one with TV time", may sweeten the offer...

Samoa Joe was Ring of Honor for 5 years, with three of them while being in TNA. In fact, Styles and Daniels did double duty for TNA and ROH. Punk and Danielsons have won the world title there and every one of them have won a title in ROH. So while they were established elsewhere, they have a history of being with ROH (kind of like Jeff Hardy return to TNA after winning the WWE title, established in the WWE but had a history with TNA).
    Talking before ROH.... Joe actually came from PWG, AJ was in NWA promotions...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

We all know ROH has the talent to overtake TNA, the only real question is will ROH be allowed to be ROH. I would expect Sinclair knew exactly what they were buying (a sports-entertainment company that values the sports aspect of their product just as much as, if not more than the entertainment aspect). I think that ROH has the potential to win back some wrestling fans who've converted exclusively to MMA with their hard hitting, gritty, realistic style. Guys like Hero, Richards, Edwards, Strong, and Castagnoli should be able to hook new fans just based on their ability alone, while guys like Cabana, Daniels, the Briscoes, Jacobs, and Generico should be able to get over based on a combination of talent and character. There's going to be room to bring more guys in (returns of Steen, Aries, Omega, and the already returning Jay Lethal are all going to help). There's a lot of growth potential with the product as is, if the ratings are to Sinclair's liking initially. In any case, by month two ROH TV will make TNA look like the garbage it is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzkillington View Post
    We all know ROH has the talent to overtake TNA, the only real question is will ROH be allowed to be ROH. I would expect Sinclair knew exactly what they were buying (a sports-entertainment company that values the sports aspect of their product just as much as, if not more than the entertainment aspect). I think that ROH has the potential to win back some wrestling fans who've converted exclusively to MMA with their hard hitting, gritty, realistic style. Guys like Hero, Richards, Edwards, Strong, and Castagnoli should be able to hook new fans just based on their ability alone, while guys like Cabana, Daniels, the Briscoes, Jacobs, and Generico should be able to get over based on a combination of talent and character. There's going to be room to bring more guys in (returns of Steen, Aries, Omega, and the already returning Jay Lethal are all going to help). There's a lot of growth potential with the product as is, if the ratings are to Sinclair's liking initially. In any case, by month two ROH TV will make TNA look like the garbage it is.
    The only thing is I doubt that in 2 months that will happen... Cause their a huge difference between syndication TV and cable TV..... Most likely it will be station to station choice of when it is carried..... ROH will be very far off from overtaking TNA/Impact and WWE unless they get a cable deal as well....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    The only thing is I doubt that in 2 months that will happen... Cause their a huge difference between syndication TV and cable TV..... Most likely it will be station to station choice of when it is carried..... ROH will be very far off from overtaking TNA/Impact and WWE unless they get a cable deal as well....
    When I said two months, I just meant that in that time the quality of the ROH programing will overtake the quality of the TNA programming.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzkillington View Post
    When I said two months, I just meant that in that time the quality of the ROH programing will overtake the quality of the TNA programming.
    It will overtake WWE TV programming in quality as well put on.....

Blog Entries
    ROH doesn't have the money behind them that tna does. no way this happens without the right tv deal
    Master BaTor: Helping relieve stress one post at a time

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Now, that's a penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    What a WANKER!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master BaTor View Post
    ROH doesn't have the money behind them that tna does. no way this happens without the right tv deal
    With Sinclair Broadcasting they do.....

Anybody know if the weekly Roh is back on Youtube? ROHbrazil was showing it ever week on his channel but HDNEt made him take it off.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    Anybody know if the weekly Roh is back on Youtube? ROHbrazil was showing it ever week on his channel but HDNEt made him take it off.
    It'll be streaming on their website for free once it starts again

[QUOTE=Necroyeti;148363]It'll be streaming on their website for free once it starts again[/QUOT

thanks, I heard it's in october. Am I the only one that thinks ROH needs some power wrestlers?
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature