Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ROH is great, so don't get me wrong by anything I say. ROH won't be the number 2 IMO because though they have better wrestlers for the most part and a huge cult following that is probably bigger than ECW's in its heyday, they don't really have any storylines. There are a few great storylines like the Kevin Steen vs. El Generico but it seems like (I had only watched ROH for about a year before they pulled it off HDNet so I may be wrong) most of their storylines was Guy Number 1 vs. Guy Number 2 over the belt. Most of their programming was composed of good matches. I am just curious to see how alot of the guys can do with their acting when they are against TNA or even WWE on the national scale of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    TNA has screwed up over some of the decisions they have made over the years but getting big names in from WWE past has mainly been down to pressure from the Networks ( no, not foley) to get well known faces on the TV to Boost the Ratings. Exactly the same will happen to ROH,
    Though there is a big difference. The big names they may get were already established in ROH. CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Matt Syndal, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Samoa Joe for example were already big names in ROH before moving to WWE or TNA. It would be less getting WWE/TNA Rejects and more "bringing them back home".

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    ROH is great, so don't get me wrong by anything I say. ROH won't be the number 2 IMO because though they have better wrestlers for the most part and a huge cult following that is probably bigger than ECW's in its heyday, they don't really have any storylines. There are a few great storylines like the Kevin Steen vs. El Generico but it seems like (I had only watched ROH for about a year before they pulled it off HDNet so I may be wrong) most of their storylines was Guy Number 1 vs. Guy Number 2 over the belt. Most of their programming was composed of good matches. I am just curious to see how alot of the guys can do with their acting when they are against TNA or even WWE on the national scale of things.
    I think they can handle without storylines. The wrestling is the entertainment. Unlike TNA, ROH is where wrestling matters.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    they don't really have any storylines.
    This is a gross misconception, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    Though there is a big difference. The big names they may get were already established in ROH. CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Matt Syndal, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Samoa Joe for example were already big names in ROH before moving to WWE or TNA. It would be less getting WWE/TNA Rejects and more "bringing them back home".
    Agreed but unless they get fired from WWE or TNA i dont see many of them going back to ROH,. Well not in the near future, In 5/10 years time maybe ROH will be up there with them both but they need to put a hell of a lot of work in, it wont be an over night thing.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    ROH has huge potential. It certainly does have the potential to overcome TNA as the no.2 company, especially with the way TNA are going about doing business!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

i just hope we get roh on tv in the uk

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Blog Entries
    It all depends on if they get anything else out of the buy-out????
    Really not right now with a syndication deal, Ring of Honor is still lacking a cable deal..... As I said in another post being in a syndication deal, could mean crappy air time..... They could be stuck in the middle of the night on the weekends or pre-emitted by other sports....

But this is a step in the right direction for ROH, their parent company Sinclar needs to do several things.
    1. Shop for a cable channel to carry ROH.
    2. Hire outside talent ex WWE and TNA talent as well as new and upcoming indy stars..
    3. Decide what kind of tapings they going to do arena tapings, or go to some kind of studio...
    4. Hire more to deal with productions, maybe and creative process....

Maybe in 2 or 3 years ROH will be at the level Impact if not sooner, if all come together????
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post

Most of them broke through or was establish elsewhere.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Agreed but unless they get fired from WWE or TNA i dont see many of them going back to ROH,.
    With Punk rumors about him not being happy in the WWE and most of TNA's excuses of "other than the WWE this is the only one with TV time", may sweeten the offer...

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Most of them broke through or was establish elsewhere.....
    Samoa Joe was Ring of Honor for 5 years, with three of them while being in TNA. In fact, Styles and Daniels did double duty for TNA and ROH. Punk and Danielsons have won the world title there and every one of them have won a title in ROH. So while they were established elsewhere, they have a history of being with ROH (kind of like Jeff Hardy return to TNA after winning the WWE title, established in the WWE but had a history with TNA).