Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Looked at their planned listings. Sucks because I live in Brooklyn.

Blog Entries
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

God damn, I had forgotten how fucking useless Kevin Kelly is.

Hopefully they're keeping Dave Prazak employed, and teaming him up with... well, anyone who isn't KK.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    God damn, I had forgotten how fucking useless Kevin Kelly is.

Hopefully they're keeping Dave Prazak employed, and teaming him up with... well, anyone who isn't KK.
    I was like "Hey! Is that guy who picked his nose! xD"

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    all it will take is getting into enough houses, in ROH wrestling actually really does matter, and fans are freakin STARVING for old school logical athletic wrestling!
    Actually it will also take a good cable TV deal..... Syndication isn't the best thing.... with syndication TV one have to worry about the show be preemtted to later start time, over other shows....It is a good thing to have exposure.... or as much as they can get.... I myself hope they succed and I hope they are looking for a cable channel as well... for another show...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    also bisch is wayyyyyyyyyyyy off on his numbers about the IWC, he's stuck in the 90's, most wrestling fans check sites like these for news. He's thinking more of the IWC back in the mid 90's where a small minority of fans complained that guys like Malenko weren't getting pushed, the IWC has become more maintream now by far.
    Actually Bischoff is not off on his numbers..... Although he was metothorical speaking with the numbers.....
    I would expect the numbers differ from time to time and periods... with certain age groups.... Not everyone owns or have daily access to a computer, that watches wrestling... Not every wrestling fan is on the Internet.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    A bit of an overstatement there. Whether you like TNA or not, they set themselves as the #2 company in the industry today. Not taking credit away from ROH but if they want to overcome TNA as the #2 company, then they say about 2-3 years worth of marketing. I doubt it will take a year...
    How can they beat TNa in ratings?????
    TNA is on cable TV and get nearly 2 million viewers a week.....
    ROH will be on Syndication TV and will get maybe few 100, per market.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    1 year if TNA does mess up.

2-3 if TNA remains decent but even that is a short amount of time.
    They need a lucerative Cable deal before they can over pass TNA as the #2 wrestling company in the world..... Syndication TV want cut it.....

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    They need a lucerative Cable deal before they can over pass TNA as the #2 wrestling company in the world..... Syndication TV want cut it.....
    HCollins.

I'm pretty sure Sinclair Broadcast Group is a great start for ROH. Sure ROH is still young for it but the way TNA is going, its just a matter of time.(Even if TNA does a decent job, TNA is still TNA and the unnecessary will happen time and time again.)

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    HCollins.

I'm pretty sure Sinclair Broadcast Group is a great start for ROH. Sure ROH is still young for it but the way TNA is going, its just a matter of time.(Even if TNA does a decent job, TNA is still TNA and the unnecessary will happen time and time again.)
    I agree to a certain point here......
    But right now TNA got the better deal between the two companies.... Being on cable TV, garnering nearly 2 million viewers a week... ROH has room to grow, but being on syndication TV, one can only wonder what the numbers in each market will be come September 24... I for-sure you it want be in the millions..... It might not even be above 500,000.....
    Only time will tell what can or will happen right now...