Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I was really kinda hoping that Michael Cole would stop announcing (he sucks anyway) form a stable and be a new age Bobby Heenan or Jimmy Hart and have multiple people in a stable like Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, and the way he always would interrupt the divas matches I thought he might be behind Kharma's shenanigans
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Just let it play out sheez

Blog Entries
    Maybe she's sorry for attacking them? I dunno
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Wow reading everyone else's comments, all i have to say is SHUT UP, let the angle play out, dont assume they are misusing her fs
    Right to Un-censor!

Well everyone is entitled to an opinion.

My first though was "Are they going to start thign with Beth this soon?" The way they looked at each other was great adn Beth is not as Small as I though, she and Kharma could be great against each other.

When she started to cry I was like "WTF? That is it, they have ruined this"...But then I started to read into it, I mena Over The Limit got us an example of judging things to fast, like The Orton-Chritian thing, everyone was upset Christian lost the title, but on Sunday they had a great match that still can lead to greater and bigger things for both and keeps Smackdown Main event scen solid and Christian is part of it. SO This storyline is no different, yes it may seem weird, but don't let it fool you, this is the beginning of something bigger.

Also Kharma acted very well, and in the end most of the girls were terrified, so maybe the next time she will cry and when someone try to help, she will start laughing and completely destroy everything in sight.

We will need to wait and see, at least they have now a constant storyline revolving around the divas and introducing a character for people instead of just throwing someone there and forgetting about her.

Blog Entries
    She's in mourning over the end of The Oprah Winfrey Show
    Right to Un-censor!

oh no I didn't get to see all of raw last night I only heard about this segment and I thought my freinds were just making this up to mess with me but now it's been confirmed I just hope they don't mess up Kharma's wrecking machine image.

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    She's in mourning over the end of The Oprah Winfrey Show
    People still watch Oprah?

Kharma my thought on why she cried

so as many of you know kharma was on raw crying........the thing about it is so many people have different thoughts about this so here is mine

anti bullying campaign

see the only the reason i think wwe would make a big girl like kharma cry is to do with their all new campaign. see the question in mind here is what do people say to people who are getting bullied? its proberly cause they got bullied them self. hince why she cried

well that is my only guess i mean it works right?

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    Wow reading everyone else's comments, all i have to say is SHUT UP, let the angle play out, dont assume they are misusing her fs
    This is funny, because a big part of wrestling forums is speculation... Therefore...

EVERYONE! STOP DOING WHAT MOST PEOPLE DO ON THESE AND COMPLETELY CHANGE YOUR FORUM'ING WAYS! IT'S WRONG AND YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL FOR IT!!!