Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I just read this:

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE Diva Kharma has been sidelined for the remainder of 2011.
    The angle that Kharma took part in last night in which she unexpectedly dropped to her knees and began crying after being surrounded by other Divas was apparently scripted in order to write her off of WWE television for the time being.
    An injury of some sort is being suspected, but the actual reason for this situation has not yet been announced. We will definitely continue to keep you updated on this story as we learn more information.

My question is: What happened? But if it is true, it's a perfect time to come back, just in time for the road to WM.
    if it's true what a shame

EDIT: I think it is true

2nd EDIT: she could miss WM28 i'm hearing 9 months
    Last edited by the-rocks-stunner; 05-24-2011 at 07:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I just read this:

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE Diva Kharma has been sidelined for the remainder of 2011.
    The angle that Kharma took part in last night in which she unexpectedly dropped to her knees and began crying after being surrounded by other Divas was apparently scripted in order to write her off of WWE television for the time being.
    An injury of some sort is being suspected, but the actual reason for this situation has not yet been announced. We will definitely continue to keep you updated on this story as we learn more information.

My question is: What happened? But if it is true, it's a perfect time to come back, just in time for the road to WM.
    That does seem strange to me. She hasn't wrestled a match since signing with WWE, so a wrestling related injury is surely out of the question. Why debut her if she was already injured? If it's non wrestling related (like hep B, tumor etc (god forbid)), then it's a damn shame. The divas division has actually been getting interesting since her debut.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That does seem strange to me. She hasn't wrestled a match since signing with WWE, so a wrestling related injury is surely out of the question. Why debut her if she was already injured? If it's non wrestling related (like hep B, tumor etc (god forbid)), then it's a damn shame. The divas division has actually been getting interesting since her debut.
    Maybe a training match?
    Behind closed doors?
    or just an accident outside the ring

I just read this:

I don't believe that one bit. That makes no sense to write her off now, especially when she didn't even wrestle one match.

Weren't we just discussing not too long ago about her having backstage heat? Apparently, that was a farce.

Also, isn't that the same site that said the 'doors were closed' to Katie Lea Burchill and next thing we know, she is signed to TNA Winter?
    Last edited by Wrestling_Deluxe_08; 05-24-2011 at 08:18 PM.

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    I don't believe that one bit. That makes no sense to write her off now, especially when she didn't even wrestle one match.

Weren't we just discussing not too long ago about her having backstage heat? Apparently, that was a farce.
    if she's injured it doesn't have to make sense

Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    if she's injured it doesn't have to make sense
    And why would she be injured? She hasn't even wrestled one match yet. So tell me what kind of injury could she have sustained that would keep her out for 9 months when all she does and come out and dominant divas?

And why would she be injured? She hasn't even wrestled one match yet. So tell me what kind of injury could she have sustained that would keep her out for 9 months when all she does and come out and dominant divas?
    there is thousands of ways to get injured for 9 months aside from wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    there is thousands of ways to get injured for 9 months aside from wrestling
    Dude, didn't we JUST see her WALK to the ring last night, move very fluently, HOP onto the ring apron, look around and fall to her knees. She was health last night. So once again. What possible injury could she have that would sideline her for that long?

Dude, didn't we JUST see her WALK to the ring last night, move very fluently, HOP onto the ring apron, look around and fall to her knees. She was health last night. So once again. What possible injury could she have that would sideline her for that long?
    It is rather suspect, but some people can mask pain. It could be something that isn't like a broken leg and maybe something like an infection or tumor, as TT mentioned.