Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase back together?

I just watched smackdown and I saw Rhodes and dibiase together. I must saw I would love to see these back together but not as a tag team. I really feel these two can feed off each other and be great heels. Like everyone says Rhodes is great and I agree but dibiase could make him even better and vice versa.
    SIMPLY PHENOMENAL

There were a few threads last week about what to do with Dibiase. His face persona clearly didnt work and i thought it too would be good if these 2 could do something, initially feud n then Ted turn heel and join Cody maybe. This seems to have happened a little more quickly though. I am interested as to where they can take this, I wouldn't wanna see all that priceless gimmick again and hope it wont affect Cody's push as a singles competitor as his material recently has been nothing short of excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by buck627 View Post
    I just watched smackdown and I saw Rhodes and dibiase together. I must saw I would love to see these back together but not as a tag team. I really feel these two can feed off each other and be great heels. Like everyone says Rhodes is great and I agree but dibiase could make him even better and vice versa.
    I laughed so hard at this.....good joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    I laughed so hard at this.....good joke!
    Why so harsh, this isnt that bad a statement is it? lol

I agree Ted needs to do something and him n Cody do have chemistry, like i said though I don't wanna see Cody get dragged down though whatever they are planning. The priceless stuff was a little boring.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis666m View Post
    Why so harsh, this isnt that bad a statement is it? lol

I agree Ted needs to do something and him n Cody do have chemistry, like i said though I don't wanna see Cody get dragged down though whatever they are planning. The priceless stuff was a little boring.
    That wasn't harsh!

Ted needs something - but Cody does not need Ted at all!! Unless he wants to commit career suicide....

Not harsh - it's the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    That wasn't harsh!

Ted needs something - but Cody does not need Ted at all!! Unless he wants to commit career suicide....

Not harsh - it's the truth
    Yeah i'm totally with you, i hated Cody's angle initally but he's turned it around superbly in my opinion, would really like to see him win money in the bank and feud with Orton. Could you buy him some knee pads please!! Im sick of asking lol.

Think Mods should move this thread to all other threads about Ted from last week.

Yeah i'm totally with you, i hated Cody's angle initally but he's turned it around superbly in my opinion, would really like to see him win money in the bank and feud with Orton. Could you buy him some knee pads please!! Im sick of asking lol.

Think Mods should move this thread to all other threads about Ted from last week.
    I like him without the kneepads - and I like the reason behind it - but believe me, if he wanted knee pads from me, I'd buy them - he can have anything he wants lol

*ignores glare from husband sat next to me*

I am curious then, what is the reason the lack of kneepads?? He looks so.... naked with them its weird to look at.
    We may have to agree to disagree on this one, ive read your posts when people get into arguments with you *joke*

I am curious then, what is the reason the lack of kneepads?? He looks so.... naked with them its weird to look at.
    We may have to agree to disagree on this one, ive read your posts when people get into arguments with you *joke*
    Cody wanted to break into the industry on his own merit, he didn't want to be there on the strength of who his father was....so he spent time researching the industry and all those who went before him and their gimmicks etc so he would have a better understanding of how to be your own 'character' if he made it into the big time (eg - WWE).

Back in the late 70's, early 8-'s - a lot of wrestlers didn't wear knee pads/elbow pads as it just wasn't really thought of back then....obviously, safety and welfare etc has come a long way now - but Cody has a lot of respect for those that built the industry up and his not wearing knee pads is his way of paying homage to that - incidentally, occasionally he'll only wear one elbow pad also....

This ^^^^ is hard to come across - the interview of the explaination I mean - it's become so forefront in everyone's mind now like - 'why doesn't he wear knee pads?' - that I guess, he gets tired of explaining lol...

I don't argue Lewis...I debate - the fact that people can't handle some of my responses or think I'm too harsh is not my fault lol...I'm a nice girl really

I never knew that, it has always bugged me! Thanks guess i dont mind so much now then. I started watching wrestling about mid 90's from when i was about 12, i remember most stuff but watched alot of it streamed over last few years to remind me.

I know you dont, tbf i've agreed with most of the stuff i've read, end of the day you know your stuff and have alot of knowledge. Everyone is entitled to there opinion no matter how warped. Obviously some ppl cross the line and just become damn insulting.