View Poll Results: What was the best promo of the last month?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ape discusses his plans with The Silver Bros Pioneered Annihilation

0 0%
  • The Price of Silver w/Jman. Mayhem ep 10

0 0%
  • The Siaki Incident Mayhem ep 10

2 12.50%
  • Wes Goldman attacks Young Sau Mayhem ep 11

0 0%
  • St. George promo Mayhem ep 11

1 6.25%
  • The Adventures of Dave and MassDinero

6 37.50%
  • The Eye is revealed Mayhem ep 12

0 0%
  • K-Jammin makes out with fan, then crushes her spirits Mayhem ep 12

0 0%
  • The Sleeper introduces Helmsley Mayhem ep 12

0 0%
  • V-3 revealed Mayhem ep 12

7 43.75%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

There is a lot of great promos on here but my choice is going to TAODAM.. I also thought about the V3 reveal too but that would be biased so TAODAM FTW!!

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    There is a lot of great promos on here but my choice is going to TAODAM.. I also thought about the V3 reveal too but that would be biased so TAODAM FTW!!
    Yeah I'm torn between V-3 and TAODAM as well. There was an awesome field to choose from this month and every promo that made the list is worthy of heavy praise.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

I went for TAODAM, it was a very close call, but it was an immense effort on KDs part. I echo you Sammy about v3.

@SES are we going to split them... Thread/mayhem?

LEGGOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    I went for TAODAM, it was a very close call, but it was an immense effort on KDs part. I echo you Sammy about v3.

@SES are we going to split them... Thread/mayhem?
    Yeah I think I'm gonna do that starting this month. It was too hard to dig through all the pages to find great promos on regular posts and I wanna see if WWTNA will co-sign the idea with me for the Warfare guys as well. This month I just left out K-Jammin's debut interview because I probably overrated it in the first place considering I wrote it.

Wow I can't believe I made the list when others are putting out way better promos week after week, but I had to go with TAODAM which it looks like everybody else went with.
    Last edited by North Vegas Benny; 05-23-2011 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Wow I can't believe I made the list when others are putting out way better promos week after week, but I had to go with TAOMAD which it looks like everybody else went with.
    Well I don't think everybody's putting out way better promos week after week. You have only done two promos technically, but both of them were very good. Your right up there with all the other great guys on Mayhem imo.

I had a hard time choosing between eye,v3 and taomad.I'll go with a tie between v3 and taomad.Btw does anyone know when is Warfare's turn for promo of month.

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Well I don't think everybody's putting out way better promos week after week. You have only done two promos technically, but both of them were very good. Your right up there with all the other great guys on Mayhem imo.
    Thanks man, but all three members of V3 have the best promos every week IMO.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, guys. Vegas, Samoan, Leggo, Snair and SESSY: Thanks for the kind words, and expect the next batch in the near future.

V3 has 2 votes too! Awesome!
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 05-23-2011 at 05:49 AM.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom