Thread: What's next??

Blog Entries

What's next??

Orton defeated Christian again after a hell of a match, so what's next??, a heel turn or maybe they're goin to push Henry or Sheamus even Cody would fine, The Great Khali??, leave your thoughts!!

i don't mind if they push any or even all of them (in fact i encourage it)

as long as they don't drop Christians push.

whats that metronome i hear?

most likely it will be henry vs orton for the whc, and christian vs sheamus ( in case christian does not turns heel) and cody should have a fued with sin cara

Blog Entries
    I'd rather them keep up the Christian vs Orton matches. Great ring chemistry between these two.

Unfortunatley,I think Christian's push is officially over after his loss at OTL.I dont expect another 1 on 1 match at a PPV.I predict Orton will feud with Sheamas and Henry will feud with Christian.

I just hope they keep pushing Christian, and the match with him and Orton tonight was really good imo.

Christian main event status is over...
    I can see the future:
    on Smackdown Christian comes out for a promo but is interrupted by Cody Rhodes that suggets him to hide his face with one of the paper bags.
    Starts a feud between Christian & Rhodes/Di Biase...

A feud that, of course, Christian is going to lose
    Welcome back to mid-carding Captain Charisma :-(

The weird thing about this is that Christian is going along with it like he was promised something in the end. I give him major props for selling his disappointment toward losing his chance to re-capture the Championship. I just hope by the time that the dust settles that Christian is the one who emerges with the gold. Randy Orton is far younger than Christian an will have a ton of Championship reigns after Christian's time is up. But right now Christian is in his prime, and he deserves to have a lengthy run with the Championship. I just do not want a BS ending where Christian loses for the 8th time against Randy an then gets put back in the Mid Cards as a stepping stone for up-and-coming talents.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.
    ​

Quote Originally Posted by Yano88 View Post
    Christian main event status is over...
    I can see the future:
    on Smackdown Christian comes out for a promo but is interrupted by Cody Rhodes that suggets him to hide his face with one of the paper bags.
    Starts a feud between Christian & Rhodes/Di Biase...

A feud that, of course, Christian is going to lose
    Welcome back to mid-carding Captain Charisma :-(
    Hmmm that sounds very realistic. I really hope not though, I'd be in favour of a heel turn for Christian to keep this one going, but there are already so many heels!!!! This is unlikely. Maybe he wins M.I.T.B??