Page 2286 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 1286 1786 2186 2236 227622842285228622872288 2296 2336 2386 ... LastLast
Results 22,851 to 22,860 of 24727
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Characters/Promos from banned members=no no. Anyone remember the Aloisick/Jamie debacle? Lol
    I was under the assumtion that under his second run that N1EF was writing for Felix. Could be wrong though
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man=One fucking awesome movie!

"My daddy always told me before he left this shitty earth, never go chasing after buses and women"
    Damn right it is May have to pop it in this weekend.

"I'd rather be squashed then shot"

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    I was under the assumtion that under his second run that N1EF was writing for Felix. Could be wrong though
    I'm sure he is, the same way Kashdinero is now writing for Kayden James . lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Damn right it is May have to pop it in this weekend.

"I'd rather be squashed then shot"
    *Quickly shows age, the tucks it back in* I'm going to watch it tonight now just because of it's awesomeness. I feel so old now

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: Hey, British bitches. Now we all know that those sneaky german fucks somehow managed to fuck this up, making it so that our little meeting will have unwanted visitors. Now you don't worry about them boys, I know you brits ain't got the best history keeping the Germans away, but once again we got ourselves some American men to handle business. You worry about us, because we went through too much shit to chance letting you walk out of that arena come Blood Rush.

Mr. Black: Panzies either.

Mr. Blood: Damn right. See when we debuted we proved that we are the Dominant Predators of this industry by taking out not 1, not 2, but 3 other teams at once, and got nothing to show for it. We beat the former champs so badly that their mommas are still cryin on the kitchen floor, and got nothing to show for it. We destroyed every last bit of competition in ICW, and got nothin to show for it. Mark my words well, this trend stops at Blood Rush, because at Blood Rush we are taking those belts, even if we have to kill all of you to do it.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

Blog Entries
    *Quickly shows age, the tucks it back in* I'm going to watch it tonight now just because of it's awesomeness. I feel so old now
    whenever I feel old, I go to the "First show you ever attended" thread and read Dr Death's reply. then I feel like a child via comparison

Blog Entries
    and for the trifecta

Marlboro: You know, that gun costs about two dollars every time you fire it. That's two bucks a bullet.
    Harley Davidson: Well how many'd I hit?
    Marlboro: You spent twelve dollars and didn't hit a goddamn thing. I nailed one and it cost about four and a quarter

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: Hey, British bitches. Now we all know that those sneaky german fucks somehow managed to fuck this up, making it so that our little meeting will have unwanted visitors. Now you don't worry about them boys, I know you brits ain't got the best history keeping the Germans away, but once again we got ourselves some American men to handle business. You worry about us, because we went through too much shit to chance letting you walk out of that arena come Blood Rush.

Mr. Black: Panzies either.

Mr. Blood: Damn right. See when we debuted we proved that we are the Dominant Predators of this industry by taking out not 1, not 2, but 3 other teams at once, and got nothing to show for it. We beat the former champs so badly that their mommas are still cryin on the kitchen floor, and got nothing to show for it. We destroyed every last bit of competition in ICW, and got nothin to show for it. Mark my words well, this trend stops at Blood Rush, because at Blood Rush we are taking those belts, even if we have to kill all of you to do it.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

Mark Exley: Look here "mates". I told ya' both this as soon as you came along here, you ain't the first to pull this little biker crap gimmick ,and you certainly won't be the last. Just like the rest of them, you'll come, cause a bit of a stir, then leave. That's the difference between us and you. We actually win, we actually suceed. People actually care about what we do, because we do it so damn well. That's why we have these babies right here *pats his championship* and if you think that you're going to be taking these away, then you're sorely mistaken. I've worked too damn hard for too long for these to be taken away by two good for nothing biker shits.

It's nothing personal, it's just the business, and if anybody knows that it's me. Well I finally got to the top of the mountain, and I'll be damned if you two are going to be the ones to throw me off.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    and for the trifecta
    Yep...you made me want to watch that movie. Thanks alot lol. Yout got a link for that "first show you ever attended" thread?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Mark Exley: Look here "mates". I told ya' both this as soon as you came along here, you ain't the first to pull this little biker crap gimmick ,and you certainly won't be the last. Just like the rest of them, you'll come, cause a bit of a stir, then leave. That's the difference between us and you. We actually win, we actually suceed. People actually care about what we do, because we do it so damn well. That's why we have these babies right here *pats his championship* and if you think that you're going to be taking these away, then you're sorely mistaken. I've worked too damn hard for too long for these to be taken away by two good for nothing biker shits.

It's nothing personal, it's just the business, and if anybody knows that it's me. Well I finally got to the top of the mountain, and I'll be damned if you two are going to be the ones to throw me off.
    Mr. Blood: Gimmick? Boy we were wearing leather and kicking ass while you were still sucking your momma's tits. Fact of the matter is, all you two are is a shit smear on the legacy of better British wrestlers before you, if Davey Boy Smith saw you two pansy fucks he would have another heart attack out of pure fucking shame, hell Wade Barrett could take the both of you out before lunch. Look it's real simple, we are going to break you, we are going to bleed you. We will visit such horror upon you that fifty fucking years from now people will still refer to it as the most complete ass beating in history. There is no chance in hell of you two pansy ass clowns walking out of Blood Rush with those belts.

Mr. Black: You may not walk out at all.

Mr. Blood: We are going to destroy both of you, as well as those drunken German morons, and leave the four of you lying in pools of your own blood, and there isn't a damn thing that any of you can do about it. We've been fighting against the odds all our lives, and we always come out on top in the end. That is a fucking promise.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.