Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Never saw a Randy Orton so happy

Did you guys saw the last episode of smackdown? When Orton hits the RKO on Henry he seems to be REALLY HAPPY XD

Never saw an Orton like this...

I think that the idea they wanted to bring was related to all that "being 100% for Sunday" that went on through the night. So he takes a beating, hits the RKO and goes like that to show "Hey, that didn't even hurt". But that failed miserably, as the idea that came out was exactly the one you brought up. All of a sudden, the Viper, the Apex Predator, etc, transforms into a small loveable bunny.
    Don't look at me, I kinda like Randy as a face (let's face it, ever since the draft he's become more faceish, and lost some characteristics of what made him that unique tweener that was so over with the fans), but that particular reaction we're talking about, while funny to watch, it was a fail on whoever had the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Yano88 View Post
    Did you guys saw the last episode of smackdown? When Orton hits the RKO on Henry he seems to be REALLY HAPPY XD

Never saw an Orton like this...
    hes the top start of a show..no cena to overshadow him..his happy

it was a little off-gimmick that acrobatic jump he had XD

Blog Entries
    It was so 'off gimmick' it was unreal!! I'm sure he'll cringe watching it back!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I saw this on another forum. Someone suggested that maybe Orton could play a new gimmick in which he portrays different characters based on the different "voices" in his head. One of the Voices is a member of the Spirit Squad.

lol i remember that part, i laughed so hard i almost fell of my chair

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    lol i remember that part, i laughed so hard i almost fell of my chair
    me too...hahahahahahahahaha, what the heck was he thinking.....lol im laughing out loud as im writing this just thinking about it. i saved it on my dvr so i could watch just that moment over and over....i was going to do a thread on this also.... im definatly not liking his change in character, his whole career he has been a jerk weather he was good or bad, he should stay that way.

it seems that the kid inside him is not dead yet.

He was fired up after that Rko to Henry XD

I so wouldn't think he was limber enough to do that. 0.o It was hilarious though.