The Whole F'n Show

One word Amazing but thats not even enough the best TNA PPV ever imo and it was free what are your thoughts on tonights show.

People needed to pay money for that show. There were PPV quality matches all-around. Of course my fav was MCMG vs Beer Money. Whole F'n Show? F'n Eh!

Not a big fan of TNA but thought last night had a lot of energy. The ending was a bit much as far as blood and gore. I am not a proponent of PG wrestling, but the bloody ending(probably a tribute to ECW) was to much. Finally, they need to just focus on there promotion and not worry about WWE. All night I kept hearing this is real wrestling, you won't find this on any other channel. TNA can get a loyal fan base, WWE is what it is and they need to just keep building the product. Overall, the show was pretty good, good matches and the crowd was definitely in it.

MCMG-Beer Money was an instant MOTY candidate.

The Reaction show was also really well done. I enjoyed it

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I thought the Tag match was under the perfect stipulation with the 2 of 3 Falls. They put it all on the line,and had a great and entertaining match. The only thing I don't like about it is that it was so good, that the Tag Team Division will not be able to follow it up. I mean Generation Me and Ink Inc. are not good tag teams, and unless they bring back LAX, or bring in someone like London and reunite him with Kendrick, MCMG doesn't have anyone else they can feud with.

The ending was way over the top with blood and voilence, was quite disturbing and not wrestling at all.

It was an Abyss match. Shame on you for expecting wrestling

Are the best show of the Year.

One of the few TNA shows I watched all the way through- MCMGs/Beer Money- they stole evey show. The ECW angle just made it better. Just wish they could have Angelina Love in every segment- then I would watch the whole show every week, lol.