what will happen to james storm now?

since on impact's 5/19 robert roode got injured back again which will last for like a month and he is a tag champion with james storm what if james storm has to defend the tag titels within that time will they use chris harris or what?
    i think they can make a sweet angle from this by still having a great tag team as the champions as well as pushing robert roode in singles
    your thoughts?
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Blog Entries
    Apparently (from what I've read), the long term plan is for Roode to have a singles run. I assume (if Chris Harris is under ful time contract with TNA) that they'll re-unite AMW, and Storm will continue in the tag division, and They'll re-unite Beer Money Inc down the line after Rood has had a singles run. If Harris isn't under full time contract with TNA, then I see Storm having a singles run too. He won't go as far up the card as Rood in singles, but he has potential.
    I'm just hoping they don't split up Beer Money and do the old 'former tag partners vs each other' feud.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Roode should go solo now Beer Money is Great But Don't Let something get stale ..that way beer money doesn't get ruined..I say now is opportunity for Storm to have solo matches and establish himself and maybe even go after the TV Title..

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    First, Roode imo, will be a great singles competitor. He has all of the tool needed! Also I feel he is one of those TNA guys that could make the big transition over to the WWE.

Storm is also very talented and will be just fine singles or tag!

robert roode, needs to be the world champion, NOW, female valet, arrogance like the late rick rude, this guy can lead tna, forget jumping to wwe, tna needs to keep him and give him reason to want to stay, GIVE HIM THE BELT