View Poll Results: What Do You Think About The Draft?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Smackdown Reigned Supreme

8 53.33%
  • RAW Reigned Supreme

3 20.00%
  • WWE Screwed It Up Again

5 33.33%
  • WWE Actually Got It Right This Time

1 6.67%
  • Who Cares? WWE Still Sucks!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Member
    Wherever There's A Wrestling Event, That's Where You Can Find Me

Smackedown Right Where We Started

With the WWE Draft taking place a few weeks ago, it seems that Smackdown received the short end of the stick again!

If WWE was so secure that RAW, their flagship program, could survive why not put John Cena on Smackdown and let Randy Orton carry RAW. It has been proven with recent ratings that Randy Orton being the lone ranger on Smackdown isn't working for the brand.

The biggest problem within the WWE is that it showcases the wrong talent and promotes people like Michael Cole over an established heel CM Punk. With the strength of CM Punk, Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, and Rey Mysterio, I think if used efficiently and then making Big Show the feared powerhouse he used to be, that would be a winning recipe to keep RAW ratings strong.

Since Undertaker is considered retired then Smackdown needs John Cena to carry the brand. If Chris Jericho returns I would put him on Smackdown and then have Christian, Mark Henry, and Sheamus promoted as their top tier superstars.

Lets not get started on the WWE so called "Divas"! Other than Kharma, the "E" is lacking when it comes to having a solid Women's Division. Since Michelle McCool left, the "E" is in trouble. Had they effieciently kept pushing Maryse, Beth Phoenix, and started using Gail Kim, then the division would at least be watchable instead of the Bella Twins.

My fantasy rosters would include for Smackdown: John Cena, Chris Jericho, Mark Henry, Kane, Christian, and Sheamus. RAW: Randy Orton, CM Punk, The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, and the Big Show. As far as the Divas go: RAW gets Kharma, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres. Smackdown gets Maryse, Gail Kim, Layla, and Natayla.

Blog Entries
    I'm actually enjoying Smackdown more than RAW these days (not that I wasn't before). I think Orton is proving that he can carry a brand on his own on Smackdown at the moment. I'm enjoying Smackdown't main event scene more than RAW's at the moment. RAW has Cena, Miz, ADR and Mysterio. Smackdown has Orton, Christian, Sheamus and Henry, and I'm enjoying the latter group better.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

One problem is that the main heels of smackdown are currently Mark Henry who spent 80% of his career as a midcard and Sheamus who just made it out of midcard purgatory.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    One problem is that the main heels of smackdown are currently Mark Henry who spent 80% of his career as a midcard and Sheamus who just made it out of midcard purgatory.
    I'm actually starting to warm up to Mark Henry. One of the very FEW examples that a heel turn could work for the better. He just looks angry all of the time so, this could be very great for him.

i enjoy smackdown it has the better wrestling (apart from superstars ) and i like to see mark henry when hes a heel

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    i enjoy smackdown it has the better wrestling (apart from superstars ) and i like to see mark henry when hes a heel
    Though aside from this past week, I enjoy Smackdown more, unfortunately the masses still prefer RAW and the ratings have spoken.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    Though aside from this past week, I enjoy Smackdown more, unfortunately the masses still prefer RAW and the ratings have spoken.
    if smackdown wasnt on on afriday mabye the ratings would be better

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Last Friday's SmackDown was a really good episode, it had everything an episode should have and on top op that there was 44 minutes of wrestling on a 75 min show.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoveregero View Post
    With the WWE Draft taking place a few weeks ago, it seems that Smackdown received the short end of the stick again!

If WWE was so secure that RAW, their flagship program, could survive why not put John Cena on Smackdown and let Randy Orton carry RAW. It has been proven with recent ratings that Randy Orton being the lone ranger on Smackdown isn't working for the brand.

The biggest problem within the WWE is that it showcases the wrong talent and promotes people like Michael Cole over an established heel CM Punk. With the strength of CM Punk, Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, and Rey Mysterio, I think if used efficiently and then making Big Show the feared powerhouse he used to be, that would be a winning recipe to keep RAW ratings strong.

Since Undertaker is considered retired then Smackdown needs John Cena to carry the brand. If Chris Jericho returns I would put him on Smackdown and then have Christian, Mark Henry, and Sheamus promoted as their top tier superstars.

Lets not get started on the WWE so called "Divas"! Other than Kharma, the "E" is lacking when it comes to having a solid Women's Division. Since Michelle McCool left, the "E" is in trouble. Had they effieciently kept pushing Maryse, Beth Phoenix, and started using Gail Kim, then the division would at least be watchable instead of the Bella Twins.

My fantasy rosters would include for Smackdown: John Cena, Chris Jericho, Mark Henry, Kane, Christian, and Sheamus. RAW: Randy Orton, CM Punk, The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, and the Big Show. As far as the Divas go: RAW gets Kharma, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres. Smackdown gets Maryse, Gail Kim, Layla, and Natayla.
    This is just plain right wrong ! Cena on SD! would be a joke , the guy is an average wrestler and SD! is the wrestling brand Orton is doing good and has show he can have good matches on SD! Clearly all you watch is RAW which is almost like a talk show at times. The SD! writers are far better then the RAW ones.
    "Everybody wants to call me the Triple H of Ring of Honor, I think that’s hilarious. I would prefer to call Triple H the CM Punk of the WWE"

Blog Entries
    i said WWE Screwed it up again because The Orton Thing was big Enough on its own but the John Cena thing was Just a Silly angle that deminished the Importance of the Draft

More generally Smackdowns brand looks very weak now with only Orton Christian & Barrett being people i give a crap about
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...