Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Please not Hogan...... Maybe Flair, wouldn't mind Flair winning the belt, after all he is also a former NWA, WCW, and WWE wrester and ROH on air talent.....
    tell me you just didnt said that!

I really, really hope that flair doesnt win another belt, the man can hardly wrestle and we have enough short main events due to sting condition, i dont think i would be able to take flair in the main event in a 3 min match

so if you win the Xplosion title and then win the title you challenge for, Does the Xplosion Championship cease to exist or are you dual Champions?

and if you Win the Xplosion championship, Then Lose the Title match you chose, Do you still keep the Xplosion Championship?

This is so freaking dumb, its worse than the Legends championship... if its a legends championship then how did AJ Styles win it if he isnt a legend? its stupid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    tell me you just didnt said that!

I really, really hope that flair doesnt win another belt, the man can hardly wrestle and we have enough short main events due to sting condition, i dont think i would be able to take flair in the main event in a 3 min match
    He can still go with the best of them, and is in better condition the most of them!!!!
    Take his feuds the past several years with Jay Lethal.... He can sale a match or a wrestler better then anyone in the business today, or the past or the future!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER View Post
    so if you win the Xplosion title and then win the title you challenge for, Does the Xplosion Championship cease to exist or are you dual Champions?

and if you Win the Xplosion championship, Then Lose the Title match you chose, Do you still keep the Xplosion Championship?

This is so freaking dumb, its worse than the Legends championship... if its a legends championship then how did AJ Styles win it if he isnt a legend? its stupid.
    I think most of us is making a bigger deal out of what it means.....
    I think the title going be like a number one contenders title?? In which will be defended on Xplosion, but you have the option and will be a contender for the World title!!!!

I have a feeling this belt is going to be meaningless pretty soon. And what if they do challenge the champion of their choice and lose? Do they keep the belt? Will another tournament happen?

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    He can still go with the best of them, and is in better condition the most of them!!!!
    Take his feuds the past several years with Jay Lethal.... He can sale a match or a wrestler better then anyone in the business today, or the past or the future!!!
    I think youre right about that, he is good putting people up, and he can still sale a match pretty good, but i personally cant see him as champion, neither him or hogan, wouldnt be good champions and i dont see a feud were flair can be champ for a long time,but i do like to see flair vs sting for the championship (for old times sake) with sting winning

Blog Entries
    It would make more sense to transfer the TV title and have it defended on both shows.... Thus add credibility and value to the title!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    I think youre right about that, he is good putting people up, and he can still sale a match pretty good, but i personally cant see him as champion, neither him or hogan, wouldnt be good champions and i dont see a feud were flair can be champ for a long time,but i do like to see flair vs sting for the championship (for old times sake) with sting winning
    That all I'm for a short term run for 2 or 3 days no more then 2 or 3 weeks!!!!

TNA should be getting RID of titles, not adding them. Another dumb decision by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    TNA should be getting RID of titles, not adding them. Another dumb decision by them.
    Or combine or move titles around they got 3 single titles..... World, TV and X as well as the World Tag and KO title KO tag....