Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    Here it is, copy and pasted from this website's spoilers. Please, tell me where at the top it's at.

* Immortal minus Hulk Hogan come out to begin the show with an in-ring promo. Brian Kendrick interrupts and all the X Division comes out as well. A huge brawl ensues as Fortune hits the ring.

* TNA X Division Champion Kazarian vs. Abyss is announced for later tonight as well as Amazing Red vs. Samoa Joe and Generation Me vs. Eric Bischoff & Matt Hardy.

* Rosita, Sarita & Madison Rayne vs. TNA Knockout Women’s Champion Mickie James, Tara and Miss Tessmacher with Mexican America on commentary. Winners, Mickie, Tara & Miss Tessmacher.

* Kazarian vs. Abyss for the TNA X Division Championship. Winner and **NEW** TNA X Division Champion, Abyss.

* Samoa Joe b. Amazing Red in an 8 seconds squash match. After the match, Joe doesn’t let up but Crimson hits the ring and makes the save.

* AJ Styles comes out for a promo and calls out Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer comes out and beats down Styles. Christopher Daniels makes the save. Bully Ray joins in the melee and helps Dreamer take out Styles and Daniels.

* Kurt Angle comes out for a promo and says he and Jeff Jarrett will have a match and it will be for the number one contendership for the TNA Championship. Jeff Jarrett comes out and it ends up being announced they’ll face off at Slammiversary for Angle’s 1996 Olympic Gold Medal. Velvet Sky pushes Karen Jarrett down the ramp in a wheelchair

*Matt Hardy and Eric Bishoff defeated Generation Me. Bischoff scored the pin.

*Velvet Sky defeated Angelina Love and Winter with a rollup on Love. After the match, ODB returned and laid out Sky.

*There is a back and forth segment with Ric Flair and Robert Roode. It ends up with Immortal attacking Roode and injuring his shoulder as revenge for Flair being hurt at Lockdown.

Credit: Pwinsider.com

Here's the link, lest you accuse me of deleting it myself.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headli..._Thursdayb.php
    Impact 5/26:

*Ken Anderson, dressed like Sting came out and cut a promo. He brought out, no kidding, Disco Inferno as his guest on the "Scorpion Sitdown", so he did an entire talk show mocking Sting before laying out Inferno. Sting made the save.

*AJ Styles and Chris Daniels defeated Bully Ray and Tommy Dreamer in a Street Fight.

*Velvet Sky cuts a promo saying she is tied of the accusations against her. ODB comes out and says that a year ago, she was fired because she didn't have the right look and she's tired of people like Sky being what everyone thinks a female wrestler should be. ODB said she's a pathetic woman and that's why her best friend Angelina walked out on her. Sky tried to leave but ODB laid her out.

*Jeff Jarrett defeated Matt Morgan after Scott Steiner interfered.

*Eric Bischoff came out and said last week, they met with the Network and convinced them that only one person is qualified to run Impact Wrestling and that man is Hulk Hogan. Hogan came to the ring and gloated, saying his genius is second to none. Hogan told Bischoff that what he did to the X-Division last week was genius as well. Mick Foley came out and said that no matter what Hogan thinks, all he did was make the Network mad, because after Hogan left the meeting, Foley showed them how the X-Division put TNA on the map, so it's here to stay. Bischoff told the Bischoff told Foley it doesn't matter because he has no power over what goes on the PPV shows. Foley said they can't promote the PPVs without the Network, so they have no choice. Hogan tried to goad Foley into wrestling Abyss but a number of the X-Division talents come out. Brian Kendrick says he wants a shot at Abyss and that match is made.

*TNA Knockouts champion Mickie James pinned Winter. Angelina Love attacked James after the match.

*TNA X Division champion Abyss pinned Brian Kendrick.

*They refilmed the ODB and Velvet Sky segment.

*Eric Young pinned Gunner to win the TNA TV championship. Young laid down for Gunner and then small packaged him for the surprise win.

*Kurt Angle pinned Rob Van Dam with the Olympic Slam.

Credit: John Benoit/Pwinsider

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headli...s_For_526b.php
    Like I said, it was at the top the whole time.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Impact 5/26:

*Ken Anderson, dressed like Sting came out and cut a promo. He brought out, no kidding, Disco Inferno as his guest on the "Scorpion Sitdown", so he did an entire talk show mocking Sting before laying out Inferno. Sting made the save.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headli...s_For_526b.php
    Like I said, it was at the top the whole time.
    Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, learn to read.

I swear, you just make it way too easy.

Black Ninja!
    I swear, you just make it way too easy.
    Easy dude.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Oh shit. lol My fault for my mistake but you don't have to be a dickhead about it.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Alright, alright, my bad. *Takes deep breath*

Black Ninja!
    Alright, alright, my bad. *Takes deep breath*
    atta boy....

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry, anyways it always good to look at 3 or 4 or more sites to get your news..... At least I do.....

I usually come here 1st, go into BleacherReport, Gerweck.net, TNAinsider.com if you want legit spoilers.. As well as all the feds sites, Impact, WWE, ROH, NWA, and etc.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Yeah good luck with that.
    I apologized, true I can be a ??????????? But I can be nice.......
    So let me apoliogize to you as well, in case I say something wrong....
    I think we all can at least try to get along..... Can't we Bodom????
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I'm sorry, anyways it always good to look at 3 or 4 or more sites to get your news..... At least I do.....

I usually come here 1st, go into BleacherReport, Gerweck.net, TNAinsider.com if you want legit spoilers.. As well as all the feds sites, Impact, WWE, ROH, NWA, and etc.....
    Also WrestlingDB which is linked to PWInsider