Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Putting the X-Division title on a backyard garbage wrestler isn't entirely encouraging that "wrestling matters"

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Wasn't Joe the X Division Champ a while back? Shouldn't be TOO bad.
    Joe could go at it with the quickest ones. He wasn't too slow on his feet either. Now, I wouldn't know since they DONT EVEN USE HIM ANYMORE!

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Blog Entries
    Eurgh, Abyss is awful, seriously, the guy is not ever eeever going to be TNA's John Cena like Hogan once stupidly said he was. The X division was indeed once held by Joe, and even Angle, but those guys are good wrestlers whereas Abyss is as Bodom said a backyard garbage wrestler. There I was thinking giving Gunner the increasingly useless TV title was a bad move. Ah well at least Mickie and Beer Money are still champs, unless Karen and some ghastly duo from Immortals have won their respective belts.

Lets just hope that the Abyss X-Division championship reign is shorter than Christian's World title reign.. *fingers crossed*

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Blog Entries
    Another rant here lol After reading the full spoilers for Impact, all I can say is You have got to be F'N kidding me?! Wrestling Matters yet they job out the X-Division and put EB in main event and have him pin Gen Me, seriously arggh TNA.

Also has anyone seen the new set design yet? Its gone from Nitro to Thunder.
    Last edited by HeelTurn; 05-17-2011 at 07:38 AM.

Wrestling Matters: That's why we gave the X-Division Title to a guy who doesn't belong in the division and make a non-wrestler win a match (along with most likely Matt Hardy beating two younger stars), along with making a squash match that only last 8 seconds to push a storyline.

I know the X-Division is known for "Not Weight Limits, no Limits" but Abyss as a champion fits as well as Velvet Sky as World Champion, not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tad locust View Post
    Dosent this mean Abyss is a ''Grand Slam Champ'' in TNA? He held the NWA heavyweight and tag titles as well as the TV.
    He needs the Legends/Global/TV/Whatever it's called now Title.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Wasn't Joe the X Division Champ a while back? Shouldn't be TOO bad.
    Joe is frikkin fast and can hang with AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels without slowing them down. Abyss will slow it down to a crawl...
    Last edited by Rassling_Fan; 05-17-2011 at 07:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    I read the spoilers on the main board and I was like WTF? Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Ah well at least Mickie and Beer Money are still champs, unless Karen and some ghastly duo from Immortals have won their respective belts.
    Well, Matt Hardy and Eric Bischoff defeated Gen Me with Bischoff getting the pin. More WTF????? Expect Beer Money losing the titles against Hardyschoff soon.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

looks like we probably see a monsters ball match soon coz every abyss fued ive seen has had a monsters ball match in it and there all shit

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

There's been some murmurings on some other sites that Destination X 2011 will be an all X-Division PPV... call it LOL INTERNET SPECULATION~ or whatever, but it does look like they've been building towards this over the last few weeks. (Bischoff burying the division, Kendrick's promo on Sunday, Gen Me break-up tease, Abyss as a heel champ, Joe squash, "wrestling matters")

Bear in mind, everybody said pretty much the same thing last year...
    Last edited by Necroyeti; 05-17-2011 at 01:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    ODB is back !!!!
    Right to Un-censor!