Threaded View

Blog Entries
    Here is my personal problem. In my personal experience, nonwrestling fans are the hardest people to get into the heads of. They are extremely closed minded and obsessed with sports being "real". If you try to tell them who your favorite wrestlers were or how good a match was or how cool a spot was, prepare for the "fake" and "gay" comments to shoot at you like a broken fire hydrant. With that being said, the only two I would pick are John cena and Brock lesnar.

brock lesnar for the obvious reason that he fought in ufc

As for John cena, I recently had a friend of mine, who despised wrestling, go to the tlc ppv. When I asked him about it, he said he didn't like it because it was too loud. (I know right? -.-) but when I asked him who his favorite wrestler was, he said John cena because he is big, strong, and relates even with people who don't like wrestling at all. (Also his dad was a marine, so he literally said to me "John cena was a marine, so I like him".)

so I'm going with these two, just based on personal experience with non wrestling fans