Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    IMHO half of TNA's problem is their marketing. I am an avid watcher of Spike TV. I love Gangland, Prison, Repo Men, etc. and the ONLY time I see a TNA commercial...is during Impact. THAT'S A PROBLEM!! I DO NOT watch USA unless its WWE or a movie, and DURING RAW, I never see a commercial for RAW, or Tough Enough, MAYBE Smackdown. MAYBE. Maybe a RAW commercial during Tough Enough, but that's it. Whenever I end up watching a movie on USA, I see at least 2 commercials in the 3 hours of the movie. See the difference? And I'm not just talking about when they play The Condemend, I'm talking when they play How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days.

Yes TNA booking is as if WWE and WCW fucked and a mentally handicapped baby, BUT their marketing is REALLY where they are lacking. TNA's BIGGEST problem, is that they are SO SET on trying to be everything WWE isn't, instead of being TNA. They're SO SET on recreating the NWO/Coorporation (Immortal) the Four Horsemen/Evolution (Fortune) and keeping people in the ring that shouldn't be (Dreamer, Devon, Hogan) that they just blow it all. They did that bullshit with Sting's promo EXACTLY like Undertaker's ONE WEEK in advance of his second coming, and then they threw Amazing Red under a hood and pushed him as a luchador in order to combat Sin Cara. Really? People watched TNA because they liked seeing the X-Division, PUSH THAT. People watched TNA because they liked seeing guys like Samoa Joe,Anderson, AJ Styles, Pope, Abyss PUSH THAT. If used right people even like to see the vets helping out the young guys (Sting.Flair.Angle.Jarrett) PUSH THAT! Honestly, besides nostalgia nobody wants to see Sting/Hogan '11 or Sting/Flair '11, BUT Flair/Lethal? Yes. Sting/Styles? (BFG) Yes. PUSH THAT!
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Normal Member
    smackdown? raw? impact? they all seem to satisfy me as a fan in different ways. but lets keep bashing impact wrestling. all feds have flaws, but i keep my head towards the posative... mick foley on tv.... thats awesome. i even got excited to see chyna. (doesnt she look more like a woman now?)

oh yeah... the commercial..... standard procedure in wwe. really business savvy. who likes wrestling? wwe fans..... what does impact wrestling do? c'mon guys it is in the name. wel,l yeah, panda energy is doing the right thing.

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    and a tna commercial aired Oo....i think tna is gonna start advertising more....i think this is good (if ur gonna check grammar or bash please just leave this is a discussion. thank u), because lets face it, tnas marketing sucks. any thoughs?
    Commercials, what are those???
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

most people skip commercials

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    most people skip commercials
    I do. I'm usually watching Impact/RAW/SD plus one of the local sports teams. I missed that ad last night 'cause I was watching baseball.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

I semi pay attention to commercials. Not once did I ever see a commercial for TNA.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I semi pay attention to commercials. Not once did I ever see a commercial for TNA.
    Which is suprising since you live in the same dang state.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Advertisement is a good idea for any company. Though for advertising is more for their next Impact TV Show, instead of their PPV that is coming up this Sunday, where these changes should be made.

Kind of bad idea. But if TNA continues to advertise more, especially on WWE TV, than it would help them.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Which is suprising since you live in the same dang state.
    Right? You'd think that by living a few hours away from the iMPACT Zone I'd see at least one TNA commercial
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I didn't see any TNA commercials. Maybe in select areas or something. But its not like anyone cares about commercials anyways. My whole family usually just mute commercials.
    Rock proposing to his girlfriend:

Rock - Will you marry me?
    Girlfriend - I...
    Rock - IT DOESN'T MATTER