Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Lipstick on a pig.
    This.
    A rebrand would be expensive and ultimately unnecessary. So is it smart business? Nope.
    "I'm from Winnipeg you idiot."

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Some people just bash TNA just to bash it.
    Are you just noticing this? Because I've been pointing it out for months...
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    FROM WRESTLINGNEWSSOURCE.COM
    To fit with their recent rebranding of TNA iMPACT! to iMPACT! Wrestling, TNA has completely redesigned the iMPACT! Zone in Orlando, Florida.

The only details that have been made available are that a new entrance stage has been completed and that a blue and gold color scheme adorns the interior of the arena.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    FROM WRESTLINGNEWSSOURCE.COM
    To fit with their recent rebranding of TNA iMPACT! to iMPACT! Wrestling, TNA has completely redesigned the iMPACT! Zone in Orlando, Florida.

The only details that have been made available are that a new entrance stage has been completed and that a blue and gold color scheme adorns the interior of the arena.
    Nice move by TNA!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    Are you just noticing this? Because I've been pointing it out for months...
    Believe me, I noticed it...
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by heehaw View Post
    It was a genius move by tna, they took advantage of how stupid the wwe is being, so if anybody thinks its a stupid move, that means they are a wwe fanboy
    Wrestling Fanboy here! Dumb move, rebrand all you want, still the same company with the same writers.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    It was a genius move by tna, they took advantage of how stupid the wwe is being, so if anybody thinks its a stupid move, that means they are a wwe fanboy
    How is WWE being stupid by removing the word wrestling??? Hell, wrestling in WWE isn't even wrestling, its just fake fighting like TNA or any other wrestling organization so it shouldn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by efrum View Post
    This.
    A rebrand would be expensive and ultimately unnecessary. So is it smart business? Nope.
    In TNA's case I don't think so. All they really need to do is change the website up and all future merchandise if they are really serious about the re-branding. In WWE's case, when they went from WWF, they had decades and decades under that name plus they had all the corporate non-sense to deal with. Because TNA is still so small in comparison, a few minor changes and the rest should iron itself out. I do not expect any commercial campaigns like WWE has with their "get the 'F' out" which was a huge chunk of their expenses in that time.

Ahh the good ol' days of kindergarten critical thinking.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Wrestling Fanboy here! Dumb move, rebrand all you want, still the same company with the same writers.
    Don't really see how its a dumb move since they are trying to stand out from the other company known as WWE who are now focusing on the entertainment side of things. TNA is catering to people who want more wrestling and only care for wrestling and WWE is catering to the people who want entertainment. Its working for both companies IMO.