Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lipstick on a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    For everyone that has ever doubted that this is a WWE fanboy forum board please read every post that succeeds the topic of this thread! Its just sadly amusing now...I don't know why you all can't just be honest and admit it by now.
    Yes because me correcting the guy that it's only impact changing it's name, not the company is clearly a WWE fan boy response.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger187 View Post
    No TNA isn't TNA wrestling it's TNA Entertainment it said it at the end of the broadcast.
    Webpage: http://www.tnawrestling.com/
    In the UK the voice over clearly says "TNA wrestling" when the show ends.
    It's TNA Wrestling. The trading company that owns TNA wrestling is called TNA Entertainment, LLC which is what you are refering to.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by PHENOMINAL ENIGMA View Post
    Seriously why do people always complain about TNA using former WWE storylines former WWE stars when WWE does the exact same thing i mean did any1 else see WWE take under used stars from WCW back in 1999 like the radicalz then in 2002 they used the NWO storylined that bumed out them with the brand draft its just an WCW vs NWO every1 picking a side thing lets face it most storylines have been used there is only extension onto old storylines.
    WWE Used "young" talent that were being underutilized in WCW. TNA are grabbing people WWE doesn't want.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    WWE Used "young" talent that were being underutilized in WCW. TNA are grabbing people WWE doesn't want.
    But the truth is, a lot of people don't give TNA a chance at all. This "TNA is taking all of WWE ex-superstars" is bullshit. I would if i was the president of a wrestling company...Any wrestling company would. Their is no such thing as ex-WWE superstars...Actually the name is Free Agents.

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shanethewolf View Post
    There's nothing genius about TNA. They can call it what they want, it's still a kitschy WWE/WCW tribute act.
    Omg. Why don't you change your name to "I'm a WWE Mark".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    TNA is still TNA Wrestling. TNA Impact is now Impact Wrestling :P
    According to Jeff Jarrett's twitter it's only Imapct changing.
    So your blog, which would be very good if it was actually the company changing their name, is a bit wide of the mark :P
    This is from Kurt Angle. Its on the main page of EWN too.

On the name change to Impact Wrestling. Is TNA gone?: “Gone, yeah. Impact Wrestling is the new name of the company. I personally believe in it because when it comes down to it, you can’t take the word wrestling out of pro wrestling. Any storyline, or any feud...when you do that, it’s entertainment and you’re doing the storylines, but where does it ultimately end up? In the wrestling ring. At the PPV, the payoff. So how can you take wrestling out of pro wrestling….you can’t. That’s what they (the fans) buy tickets for. They buy tickets to watch guys wrestle. Not to be actors and entertain us. They pay to watch great wrestling."

Quote Originally Posted by vkm View Post
    this is from kurt angle. Its on the main page of ewn too.

On the name change to impact wrestling. Is tna gone?: “gone, yeah. Impact wrestling is the new name of the company. I personally believe in it because when it comes down to it, you can’t take the word wrestling out of pro wrestling. Any storyline, or any feud...when you do that, it’s entertainment and you’re doing the storylines, but where does it ultimately end up? In the wrestling ring. At the ppv, the payoff. So how can you take wrestling out of pro wrestling….you can’t. That’s what they (the fans) buy tickets for. They buy tickets to watch guys wrestle. Not to be actors and entertain us. They pay to watch great wrestling."
    oh its real.....its damm real!!!

lets b honest...why are indy promotions indy...its because they dont have big names. spike tv makes tna get stablished names.lets face it u can make aj styles vs amazin red on tv and i bet u more that a stupid promo with hogan would draw more. this is because people searchin thru channels would probably stop to see hogan and could care less about styles and amazin. or in wwe put up sheamus vs drew mctyre i bet u the ratings will flop. just saying u need names for ur show to get knowned.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shanethewolf View Post
    There's nothing genius about TNA. They can call it what they want, it's still a kitschy WWE/WCW tribute act.
    Some people just bash TNA just to bash it.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    lets b honest...why are indy promotions indy...its because they dont have big names. spike tv makes tna get stablished names.lets face it u can make aj styles vs amazin red on tv and i bet u more that a stupid promo with hogan would draw more. this is because people searchin thru channels would probably stop to see hogan and could care less about styles and amazin. or in wwe put up sheamus vs drew mctyre i bet u the ratings will flop. just saying u need names for ur show to get knowned.
    Actually, it's because they don't have good TV deals like TNA or WWE. If given to a channel who seriously wants a wrestling show on their network and are carried a good amount, I'm sure they can do as well or better than TNA. MTV had the chance but they blew it by not caring enough for it. WSX and LLUSA could have been good if MTV gave it more support and a better time slot (and not put it on MTV2 like LLUSA).

And TNA ratings do show segment by segment which gets the most ratings. And it's usually the girls, who are seriously underpaid in TNA.