Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    TNA did that with their video game I remember seeing commericals for it during Smackdown and Raw!!!!
    Well of course they don't. Videogame companies do the commercial for those because they want to make the game that they took a long time to make (and still sucked) sell.

Give me a second, I need to get a hammer and some nails so I can close the casket on this thread...

Okay back. The thing about TNA doing this whole "wrestling matters" campaign and their apparent name change (TNA - Impact Wrestling) is that, while IT can draw more viewers, it will only do so for so long. Why? Because the old adage "actions speak louder than words" is alive and well. If Impact Wrestling wants to draw more viewers, then they need to actually live up to the campaign and name change, otherwise fans will wise up quickly and realize that all that changed is the name. Simply put, this campaign and name change will draw more viewers, but only for so long unless IW changes their ways and actually features an increased amount of actual wrestling.

FOR ALL OF YOU TL;DR READERS OUT THERE!!

Name change and campaign = good for now
    Doesn't matter if they don't live up to their name and campaign though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    Well of course they don't. Videogame companies do the commercial for those because they want to make the game that they took a long time to make (and still sucked) sell.
    That game was god awful. I mean jeff jarrett was a freaking monster on campaign regardless of difficulty (My method of kick him and run worked well), the roster movesets were even more generic than smackdown vs raw (even WWE attitude had unique movesets and special moves). The system was okay and the collision detection was a step in the right detection (any bit of contact would affect the other player and wherever you hit them, they held that body part) but if they do make a rumoured second one (the new right holders), i'd probably buy it second, SECOND hand to go one or two people.

Spear, good post but it's only Impact changing to Impact wrestling. TNA is still TNA.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!