Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    There are too many Rey Misterio's IMO
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    There are too many Rey Misterio's IMO
    Nah, its typical for them do stuff like this.. There is La Parka, L.A. Park, and El Hijo De La Parka, The Tiger Mask legacy, Dr Wagner, Dr Wagner Jr, El Hijo del Dr. Wagner, Jr, Sicodelico, Sicodelico Jr, El Hijo del Sicodelico and the list goes on and on.. Its like representing your favorite sports team, you gotta support the family legacy.. Saying there's too many Misterios is like saying there is too many Harts..



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  3. #13
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Nah, its typical for them do stuff like this.. There is La Parka, L.A. Park, and El Hijo De La Parka, The Tiger Mask legacy, Dr Wagner, Dr Wagner Jr, El Hijo del Dr. Wagner, Jr, Sicodelico, Sicodelico Jr, El Hijo del Sicodelico and the list goes on and on.. Its like representing your favorite sports team, you gotta support the family legacy.. Saying there's too many Misterios is like saying there is too many Harts..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  4. #14
    Speaking of masked legacies, Ive always felt they shouldve continued the Hayabusa legacy.. Another one of wrestling's great tragedies..



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  5. #15
    Hayabusa is god i think they have some else play him same with jushin liger and great saske they getting old now they have new under-teeth the masks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #16
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Nah, its typical for them do stuff like this.. There is La Parka, L.A. Park, and El Hijo De La Parka, The Tiger Mask legacy, Dr Wagner, Dr Wagner Jr, El Hijo del Dr. Wagner, Jr, Sicodelico, Sicodelico Jr, El Hijo del Sicodelico and the list goes on and on.. Its like representing your favorite sports team, you gotta support the family legacy.. Saying there's too many Misterios is like saying there is too many Harts..
    the thing is, they're all related in some form, but this Rey Misterio, Jr isn't at all! He's just a student trained by the original Rey Misterio.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    the thing is, they're all related in some form, but this Rey Misterio, Jr isn't at all! He's just a student trained by the original Rey Misterio.
    TJ Kidd is a part of the Hart legacy and he's not a relative..



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  8. #18
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    TJ Kidd is a part of the Hart legacy and he's not a relative..
    he has a relation, he's boning Jim Neidhart's daughter
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    he has a relation, he's boning Jim Neidhart's daughter
    Not good enough to say thats his relation, his relation is he was trained like a Hart, Natty Neidhart was just the bonus.. The new Rey Mysterio Jr is being trained in the exclusive style of the Mysterios, he might be the best Mysterio yet..



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  10. #20
    same with jack evans same people think he part of the hart case he trained by the hart and is very close with teddy hart davd hart smith and nattalya

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.