Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: What if...

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    What if...

    Christian turns heel after being defeated by Orton for the WHC ? He could state that the fans picked Orton and it is their fault for him not being champion anymore.

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    I think Christian might just turn heel. The way he was unsure of himself after the match seems like he will take frustration out on the faces. He may go with how long he has worked for the title only to have his dreams crushed. Wonder if it will be RTruth angle #2.

  3. #3
    I think Christian is way better as heel than RTruth

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I think Christian might just turn heel. The way he was unsure of himself after the match seems like he will take frustration out on the faces. He may go with how long he has worked for the title only to have his dreams crushed. Wonder if it will be RTruth angle #2.
    Only better. xD Christians heel run worked last time an it was amazing. Tyson Tomko just added to it.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    .
    L E A V E.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Only better. xD Christians heel run worked last time an it was amazing. Tyson Tomko just added to it.
    He might feud with Orton and in the process maybe retain the gold. In this way Orton will still be the top face in SD and the fans happy that Christian has the belt.

  6. #6
    Honestly, i cant see Christian recapturing the gold.. The 2 day reign shows how much faith they have in him, and even if it was only for storyline purposes, there are other ways to turn someone heel instead of a joke title run.. Look for Orton going on a 3-4 month reign, only to drop it to someone like Sheamus..

    HBK-AMANIA, IS RUNNIN WILD !

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JourdyMaverickOakley View Post
    Honestly, i cant see Christian recapturing the gold.. The 2 day reign shows how much faith they have in him, and even if it was only for storyline purposes, there are other ways to turn someone heel instead of a joke title run.. Look for Orton going on a 3-4 month reign, only to drop it to someone like Sheamus..
    I agree. The chances that Christian recaptures gold are minimum but i think it would be a good change for him to turn heel

  8. #8
    I like your idea. Btw, welcome to the forums.


    I believe that if he were to become a heel then this would be the best way to go along with it. It was like when those 3 guys went out there the Crowd were basically playing a form of russian roulette with Christian an they gave him the bullet.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    .
    L E A V E.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterCosmin View Post
    Christian turns heel after being defeated by Orton for the WHC ? He could state that the fans picked Orton and it is their fault for him not being champion anymore.
    I think you would get situations where ppl just cheer for christian anyways. In the end that wouldn't be good for orton(not that i care) but both top faces getting split reactions, wouldn't be a good thing, best I can figure

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    I think you would get situations where ppl just cheer for christian anyways. In the end that wouldn't be good for orton(not that i care) but both top faces getting split reactions, wouldn't be a good thing, best I can figure
    ^^^ This ^^^


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.