Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fresh Member

Would Shane McMahon return?

The title basically explains it.

I really don't want Steph and HHH do get the company whenever Vince decides to call it quits.

I feel like Shane would bring back excitement and actual wrestling

What are your guys thoughts?
    Last edited by Dierdorf; 05-10-2011 at 02:10 AM.

As much as I do not understand many of the things Vince does I have a lot of anxiety about anyone running the company but him.

I watched the rise and fall of WCW a few weeks ago and one thing I took from it is that it really takes a perfect storm of good managerial talent to run a big wrestling company.

I do not know if Vince is lucky or just that damn good to have made WWE into what it is today.
    Last edited by TheMadThinker; 05-10-2011 at 04:20 AM.

I would like for Shane O' Mac to return. Even as an executive he did crazy stuff and been in good matches. But somewhere around in the forums someone mentioned that Shane did the right thing on leaving the WWE.

I miss the guy though. If he returned and be the boss, I would actually be proud in working with him!

"My boss jumps off high places and delivers an elbow drop to his opponent on an announce table, what can your boss do!?!?"

I remember thinking from 2009-2010 that Shane Mcmahon was being prepped for Ownership after his Father finally decided to step down. I think it would be interesting to have a Boss, like SilverGhost said, that can jump off of high places. Shane Mcmahon vs. Monster Kane was one of the greatest feuds EVER. I would love for him to return to the company somewhere down the line but as of right now I still understand the reason for his absence.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Blog Entries
    I'd love if he were to be revealed as the mystery GM. It's unlikely, but I would mark the fuck out if that happened!!
    I do hope he returns someday though. He deserves to be a part of WWE and in the running of the company when Vince calls it a day.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'd love if he were to be revealed as the mystery GM. It's unlikely, but I would mark the fuck out if that happened!!
    I do hope he returns someday though. He deserves to be a part of WWE and in the running of the company when Vince calls it a day.
    (: I love the way you think Tommy. <3
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This. Tommy hits a homerun once again!

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    It's too bad because he's now the CEO of China Broadbands, Inc., a provider of cable broadband services, as well as other digital and analog related services, in the Shandong Province of the People's Republic of China. The company is based in Boulder, Colorado.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    It's too bad because he's now the CEO of China Broadbands, Inc., a provider of cable broadband services, as well as other digital and analog related services, in the Shandong Province of the People's Republic of China. The company is based in Boulder, Colorado.
    Doesn't mean he can't step down as CEO of China!

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Still... He could return one day. Just because he is the CEO of a Company doesn't exactly rule out the possibilties. It just means that he is making an honest living right now. (:
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.