Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if...

What if...

Christian turns heel after being defeated by Orton for the WHC ? He could state that the fans picked Orton and it is their fault for him not being champion anymore.

Blog Entries
    I think Christian might just turn heel. The way he was unsure of himself after the match seems like he will take frustration out on the faces. He may go with how long he has worked for the title only to have his dreams crushed. Wonder if it will be RTruth angle #2.

I like your idea. Btw, welcome to the forums.

I believe that if he were to become a heel then this would be the best way to go along with it. It was like when those 3 guys went out there the Crowd were basically playing a form of russian roulette with Christian an they gave him the bullet.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

I think Christian is way better as heel than RTruth

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I think Christian might just turn heel. The way he was unsure of himself after the match seems like he will take frustration out on the faces. He may go with how long he has worked for the title only to have his dreams crushed. Wonder if it will be RTruth angle #2.
    Only better. xD Christians heel run worked last time an it was amazing. Tyson Tomko just added to it.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Only better. xD Christians heel run worked last time an it was amazing. Tyson Tomko just added to it.
    He might feud with Orton and in the process maybe retain the gold. In this way Orton will still be the top face in SD and the fans happy that Christian has the belt.

Honestly, i cant see Christian recapturing the gold.. The 2 day reign shows how much faith they have in him, and even if it was only for storyline purposes, there are other ways to turn someone heel instead of a joke title run.. Look for Orton going on a 3-4 month reign, only to drop it to someone like Sheamus..

HBK-AMANIA, IS RUNNIN WILD !

Quote Originally Posted by JourdyMaverickOakley View Post
    Honestly, i cant see Christian recapturing the gold.. The 2 day reign shows how much faith they have in him, and even if it was only for storyline purposes, there are other ways to turn someone heel instead of a joke title run.. Look for Orton going on a 3-4 month reign, only to drop it to someone like Sheamus..
    I agree. The chances that Christian recaptures gold are minimum but i think it would be a good change for him to turn heel

Christian playing a cowardly heel against Orton would make a good feud.They should have Christian win the title again and have Orton chase it for lenthy period of time.I think that would draw viewers.

I love Christian, don't get me wrong his best chance is to go Heel

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!