Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mistico(Sin Cara) and a championship is something good xD

There doing things right now with him, he's got no belt and it should stay that way until he's proven himself. A good match with Danielson isn't exactly proving yourself. It's Bryan Danielson, I could have a good match with him. He doesn't fit in to the title pictures, or WWE's current direction, not to say he's not going to be a big star, but just not as fast as Del Rio or Sheamus, and not while Rey's still around.

I know this has been said a billion times, but the Chavo-Sin Cara feud is the perfect opportunity to bring back the Cruiserweight title. Not saying WWE should be building their own "X-Division" from this, but a gold belt could be the thing that gets people more interested in a Tyson Kidd-Trent Barretta match (it was an awesome match and a shame it can't put asses in seats by themselves). Not only that, but putting it on an "over" star like Sin Cara is a great way to prevent it from being represented as third tier and one of the greatest Cruiser weight champions ever, Chavo, putting him over only makes it that more prestigious.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    I know this has been said a billion times, but the Chavo-Sin Cara feud is the perfect opportunity to bring back the Cruiserweight title. Not saying WWE should be building their own "X-Division" from this, but a gold belt could be the thing that gets people more interested in a Tyson Kidd-Trent Barretta match (it was an awesome match and a shame it can't put asses in seats by themselves). Not only that, but putting it on an "over" star like Sin Cara is a great way to prevent it from being represented as third tier and one of the greatest Cruiser weight champions ever, Chavo, putting him over only makes it that more prestigious.
    Agreed, but its VERY frustrating to me that matches with Sin Cara are being portrayed as "innovative" (pretty sure I heard Cole say that at least 15 times). When really I'm sure mostly anyone here has seen Sin Cara's "innovations" countless times in WCW, ECW, AAA, WWF Lightheavyweight feuds, I could go on forever. In all reality this is just a niche WWE ignored for years outside of Rey Mysterio and didn't even realize happened on Heat, Velocity, and now on to Superstars. Sorry for the ramble, been reading forever but this topic really set me off. And as far as the Cruiserweight title goes I'd love to see it, but even if it does happen I'm sure we'll have to sit through Hornswoggle defending it.

*End Rant*

as much as i love high flyers/ the whole Cruiserweight title seen it won't happen untill TNA puts a good product out there and give WWE something to go against. With Sin Cara/ Daniel Bryan/Chavo/ Trent/Tyson/Even/Uso's/JtG/Gabriel/Kingston/Primo/Yoshi That's 14 guys, put it on Superstars, or whatever new show they going to have, or have a new kind of title just for superstars and throw in other guys like Zack Ryder/Dibiase/Santino/Tarver/Mcgillicuty/Slater/Hawkings... thats 21 guys almost a whole roster, put them on superstars givem some stories and a title for that show! bam

Quote Originally Posted by EMAN123 View Post
    There doing things right now with him, he's got no belt and it should stay that way until he's proven himself. A good match with Danielson isn't exactly proving yourself. It's Bryan Danielson, I could have a good match with him. He doesn't fit in to the title pictures, or WWE's current direction, not to say he's not going to be a big star, but just not as fast as Del Rio or Sheamus, and not while Rey's still around.
    When i was reading this post I was thinking the same thing. I mean yeah Sin Cara is good but how many explosive moves does a guy like Dragon have, Tons and he was right in there move for move until they have Chavo distract him, not really what I would call a strong showing unless have guy win cleanly. I also agree that without some voice there is no reason to just toss a Title on the guy, I am not a fan of fueds that have little to no talking in them. Danielson had that issue where I know hes good on the Mic but they would always fill the time with Miz talking or just have Shaemus kicking his butt. Sin Cara needs to have matches with people that can handle his style or else I dont think he looks that good. I would have to see him have a match with a more power house kinda guy before I would say he deserves some belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    Totally agreed!!! I keep thinking this all the time!! Thinking back to the cruiserweight division in WCW that was the reason Nitro started beating Raw in the ratings wars! They have plenty of talent across the roster that they could utilise and come up with some interesting storylines and matches.

Needs to be done!! Only this time keep hornswoggle out of it!!

bring back the cuiserweight belt let hornswoggle bring it back with him the champion just so i can see him get the shit beat out of him on tv
    orrr have battle royal with all cruiserweights with sin cara winning

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    bring back the cuiserweight belt let hornswoggle bring it back with him the champion just so i can see him get the shit beat out of him on tv
    orrr have battle royal with all cruiserweights with sin cara winning
    Yeah Hornswoggle initially wining the cruiserweight belt made it a joke! They could have a great cruiserweight division!!