Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    For once I enjoyed Smackdown over Raw.
    Which reminds me...

Why the hell do we get bombarded with Raw rebounds on Smackdown and not the other way around? Raw should have no problem getting viewers. Give the fans a reason to watch the blue brand and bring back the Smackdown Rebound to Raw.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    Which reminds me...

Why the hell do we get bombarded with Raw rebounds on Smackdown and not the other way around? Raw should have no problem getting viewers. Give the fans a reason to watch the blue brand and bring back the Smackdown Rebound to Raw.
    First of all, this is a pretty good idea.

About SD!, it was pretty good. We had two long (for WWE standards) matches, both of them pretty solid. They are setting new programs with Chavo vs Sin Cara and Oton vs Christian (I think so). They're giving more aggression to DB and recovering Sheamus.

But I can't stand Booker commentary. I can't seem to figured out what he's saying, and why he's always talking at ALL times.

Watching the glass half-full since 1991

Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    Raw wasn't any good because their was more air time from The Rock and his stupid guest star segments than their was actual match air time. I like The Rock but really did we honestly need to have 85 celebrities stop by to say happy birthday and all their stupid jokes? A few ok but they way overkilled the show with all that. IMO the best part of the show was when Vince showed up to say Hi and HB to Rock.... and the Mae Young skit lol
    I'd rather watch Rock than the matches WWE have

that beard gives me the impression that Randy Orton is tired of the baby face act.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SDR View Post
    that beard gives me the impression that Randy Orton is tired of the baby face act.
    (in the spirit of enforcing Sheamus' Irish speaking Stereotype)
    The "FELLA" Needs more hair
    his body is waxed his head is shaved and up until recently no facial hair
    If he wasn't painted brown like some Jersey Shore wannabe i'd swear he had Leukemia
    (let the Hatred and sly comments flow................................now)