Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Tad Locust is coming...
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post

Tad Locust is coming...
    Wow! That's quite... Erm... Well... Disturbing!

LEGGOD!

Here's the character bio for Samson everyone. Yes people, if your new here I wasn't always the head writer for Mayhem, I used to be a member of the roster just like you, and here was the bio for my character:

Info:

Name: Samson
    Height: 6' 3'
    Weight: 255 lbs
    Bio: Growing up on the mean streets of Baltimore, Samson has seen the evil that this world has to offer. After seeing both of his parents murdered during an attempted burglary of his childhood home, Samson narrowly escaped his own doom at the hands of his parents killers. At the age of 14, he was alone. With no one to turn to, Samson began training, getting stronger, smarter, quicker, more sound in his technique, and most importantly, angrier. He began not only trying to fend for himself in the Baltimore ghetto, but becoming a vigilante. Cleansing his town of the sinners who had wronged, not only him, but also wronged the entire world with their indecent behavior, he began to grow a following in his community. The goodhearted people of his neighborhood began fighting off the evil that has plagued their city for decades, and with a lot of work they made their once proud city once again livable. Then, one night, Samson had a vision: He once again saw all the evils of the world in abundance, but it wasn't in his city, it was in the JBW wrestling promotion. He saw lying, cheating, cutthroat strategies and politics getting rewarded with championship belts and money. He could no longer stand by and watch this happen. He had to do something. he had to join....JBW.
    Friends: Anyone who's willing to stand up against the sinners of JBW.
    Finisher: Cruciatus Curse. (Powerbomb followed immediately by a Texas Cloverleaf)
    Signature Moves: Purification Backbreaker (Black Hole Slam into Backbreaker), Alabama Slam, Super-Kick
    Nickname: "The Prodigal Son"

Theme:

Some classic Samson promos:

This was my the promo that sparked my first semi-feud in JBW. VKM and Tai Night had been bickering back and forth between which promotion was better, and Samson has to put them in their places:

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    Pride...is a dangerous thing. "When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom." Proverbs 11:2. Such words never rang truer than now. Tai Night, VKM, you have disgraced yourselves enough for one evening, don't you think? funny though, I actually want to thank you both with a great deal of sincerity. You two have personally reminded me of my mission in this world of ours. Tai Night, for years I've taken it upon myself to rid my city of wicked men like you...consider yourself lucky you seemed to have slipped through the cracks, and consider yourself even luckier that your not in JBW, for it seems that you will continue to slip through the cracks. Don't worry though my righteous brethren, if you are in fact listening, rest assured that no sin truly goes unpunished, and he will get his in due time. Now, V...K...M, you I want to thank especially, as you one but one of the many **snickers under his breath** "Great" men I have envisioned in this company. You ARE the reason I am here!! You WILL be taken care of...in due time though. Yes, pride is a dangerous thing indeed. I have been told by a higher power than mine to look at every proud man and humble him. This I think I have done. I've also been told to crush the wicked where they stand. This, will come at a later time. For every righteous man listening right now, let my words inspire you! Go out and contribute to our cause, for your eyes and ears have been opened, and you are on the right path. But for all the sinners, all the wicked, heed these words and TREMBLE, as I am coming for you!! The JBW roster has officially been put on notice, and your sins will prove to be deadly.
    This one was right before the first PPV where EWNCW and JBW were going head to head. There was, once again, a lot of bickering back and forth between the two promotions at the time, so I felt like I had to put my two cents into the discussion. Also, Chainsaw had just debuted and cost me my debut match. It was quite a good show. Enjow!:

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post

Something used, or regarded as being used, to represent something else; emblem; symbol. This, for those who are blissfully ignorant, is what you would call a metaphor. You see, I've noticed that there has been a lot of chatter going on in the past couple of days by the representatives of another promotion, and yes, I do recognize that the third of this month was very successful from a business standpoint....however, one small victory does not the war win. In fact, it only serves as to feed an undeserved sense of pride that is to be swiftly taken away in one humiliating moment....*snickers and points at the video* much like our friend here. What you accomplished on 3/3/11 was akin to a bullied reject being awarded the "prom queen" as an inside joke delivered by those more powerful and successful than you. You see, where I'm from, we've already been laughing at you. We've been laughing since you showed your pathetic faces to the world. Alas, the people around me have been blessed with great vision though: we can see right through your pathetic attempts at bragging only because you were the first bully on the block....But like all bullies, your only the big dog until someone bigger and badder comes along to put you in your real place. JBW are the real bullies on the block...but you'll soon come to find that out. There is one big difference between EWNCW and Carrie though: EWNCW doesn't have the power to put the bullies down after being humiliated. You have no special abilities to exact revenge on us. At the end of the day, you just walk away beaten...bloodied...embarrassed. You go home to your miserable lives with your disgraceful excuses of families and you sulk in your humiliation after what had transpired. You go back to being the bullied reject that you truly are, and you live out the rest of your meager existence in shame.

Now that THAT is out of the way...I don't know who attacked me tonight. I don't know why he wishes interfere in MY business, but I will soon find out. I've made a lot of enemies in my day, it could be any number of people. The evil men of this world don't just go away after defeat. They tend to linger on and irritate until the day you die, eagerly awaiting for the inopportune moment to rear their ugly heads. Yes, my unknown assailant, you, like all the rest of you wicked men of this world, are like a herpie in an otherwise clean embodiment. I don't know who you are, or what you want, but I'll find you, and if you think you've hurt me tonight then you have NO IDEA what's in store for you!! You have no idea what pain is!!! NOT...yet anyway. Oh yes, and VKM, I think you got the message loud and clear. You may have gotten the "victory" over me tonight, but who ended up being worse for wear? While your busy getting stitched up I'm working on a way to do what I do best: getting revenge on a wicked man who clearly has a death wish. Goodbye for now my friends. It's been a long few days here...and JBW has big things ahead of it. Big things indeed.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

@SES

Great character bio mate, really good stuff...

SAMSON! SAMSON! SAMSON!

LEGGOD!

Your FaiLure is Opportunity to BeGiN AgaiN..IN TIME.....JUST WATCH!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Your FaiLure is Opportunity to BeGiN AgaiN..IN TIME.....JUST WATCH!
    Is this a cryptic message?

LEGGOD!

Black Ninja!
    Are we allowed to expound on our origional bio? If so I'll put up a more in depth bio for Jman tomorrow.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Are we allowed to expound on our origional bio? If so I'll put up a more in depth bio for Jman tomorrow.
    Go for it man, the bigger the better I say!

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Name: HolyJose
    Bio: My character's bio is he started wrestling in Mexico where he became one of the best wrestlers in Mexico. He then moved on to Japan where he was hated. Then moved on to Europe and learned to wrestle technically. His style is technical wrestling but also a power house if need be. His JBW gimmick is that of somewhat emo think of the Doing It For Her (DIFH) tag team of Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black. Finishers are called the Final Judgement (best way I can describe is Orlando Jordan's Gender Bender...but for obvious reasons I don't wanna call it that ) and a Spinning Spinebuster at times done off the top rope.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Go for it man, the bigger the better I say!
    That's what she said.