Page 1 of 33 123 11 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

The JBW Roster thread(All info goes here)

All of the JBW's character information goes here. That includes character gimmicks, bio/back-story,finisher moves, and entrance themes. This is to get an in dept look in the JBW roster and also for newcomers to see all of the variety of talent that they can start a possible feud with. You can also use this thread for a hype-up for your character.
    Last edited by WWTNA Mark; 05-07-2011 at 09:19 AM.

sin cara`s is

backstory : sick in the head will hurt anyone
    finisher : choakslamy
    theme placebo running up that hill

also wants a world title badly !!!!
    Last edited by sincara; 05-15-2011 at 12:44 PM.

yes yes yes

noone can stop me im undefeated 1-0 lol

yes yes yes

K-Jammin
    Arrogant, cocky and has no love for anyone or even wrestling its self, only thing he cares about is the moneyyy
    Finisher: The Superkick
    Theme: Black and Yellow - Wiz Khalifa
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Loving the characters K-Jammin and sincara!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    isnt K-Jammin's gimmick a little like mine?
    Right to Un-censor!

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    If it is il cry
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    K-Jammin has a degenerate gimmick who doesn't like playing by the rules and you have a rich, snobby gimmick.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Well, I think Goldman still has respect for the industry, whereas K-Jammin does not. Your guy still isn't an admirable character, but faces, heels, fans, everybody is gonna hate K-Jammin. Your just gonna be hated on by the faces and the fans. Plus your already rich, and K-Jammin is trying to get there.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Name: Psycho Siaki
    Height: 6' 5''
    Weight: 285lbs
    Bio:
    Psycho Siaki was a NCAA All American Collegiate Football player, he was supposed to be in the top 3 picks in the NFL draft but ended up knocking the teeth out of a scout for the Oakland Raiders.. He was then seen as trouble to the NFL and was blacklisted.. He then fought for PRIDE in Japan and has knockout victories over some big name fighters like Chuck Lidell, Rampage Jackson, Wanderlei Silva, Dan Henderson and Kazuyuki Fujita.. He then learned to wrestle at the New Japan dojo and found a love for professional wrestling, but never went to follow it as a career path.. He decided he must go to visit his homeland of American Samoa, that he had never been before (he is American born).. In Samoa, he learned the brutal martial art Limalama, which is the Samoan art of bonebreaking.. From there he went back to Japan to fight in a K-1 tournament, in which he had a grappling match with Brazilian submission and judo artist Richter Gracie.. Siaki seperated Gracie's arm from his shoulder with a brutal Limalama technique and was immediately disqualified.. He then came back to the states and got into the pro wrestling indies, where he won the PWG Heavyweight title 3 times, NWA Wildside Heavyweight title 2 times, and TNA World Heavyweight championship 1 time.. As TNA champion, he seen that the true competition was at the JBW and vacated the title to join the ranks of the greatest fed ever created..

Finisher: The Siaki Clutch (Dragon Clutch), The Road To Plastic Surgery (Exploder Suplex)
    Signature Moves: Triple German Suplex, Superkick, Frankensteiner, High Impact DDT, Shining Wizard, Crossface Chickenwing, Modified Samoan Drop, Uranage, Athletic Aggression (left hook to face, right hook to face, left knee to face, right knee to face), Octopus Stretch, Release German Suplex, Curb Stomp, Dirtnap (Dropkick followed by immediate Elbow Drop), Gorilla Press into Backbreaker, Flying Armbar, Jumping Clothesline, Tiger Suplex, Camel Clutch, Springboard Elbow, Roaring Elbow, Torture Driver (torture rack to DVD), Capture Suplex, Mudhole Stomping, Boston Crab, Belly to Belly Suplex, Roundhouse Kick, Neckbreaker, Brainbustaaaaaa, Swiss Death, Springboard Crossbody, Samoan Headbutt, King Kong clothesline, STO, Reverse Figure Four, and multiple variations of the Hip Toss and Arm Drag

entrance theme:
    Last edited by samoan619; 07-06-2011 at 07:55 AM.

MARVEL > EVERYTHING