Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is the greatest movie of all time?

1. What is your favorite movie of all time?

2. Who is your favorite character(s) in it?

3. What is your favorite scene(s) from the movie?

4. What makes it your favorite movie?

5. What year did you see the movie?

6. How many times have you watched it?

7. How many times did you have to watch it before you considered it your favorite?

8. Have you seen it so many times you are tired of watching it or will you never get tired of seeing it?

9. Is this your absolute favorite movie or is it tied with other movies?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post

7. How many times did you have to watch it before you considered it your favorite?

8. Have you seen it so many times you are tired of watching it or will you never get tired of seeing it?

1. Top Gun !
    2. Maverick !
    3. The slightly homoerotic volleyball scene !
    4. The fact i wanted to be an airforce pilot most of my life
    5. 1999
    6. I honestly cant count that high
    7. Twice !
    8. I will never, (and the rock means neeeverrrr !) get tired of it !
    9. Tied with Platoon and Full Metal Jacket

HBK-AMANIA, IS RUNNIN WILD !

Indiana Jones: Raiders of the lost ark

Dr. Jones and his rival Dr. Rene Belloq

The final scene where they put the ark in the mysterious warehouse. The airplane fight/truck chase scene is probably the greatest action sequence in movie history.

The movie really has something for everybody: action, drama, romance, religion, supernatural, and science. I always enjoy movies where two adversaries are very much alike except for the methods they use.

At least 50 times

When I saw it as a child I hated it and thought it was boring. I do not think I respected it until my late teens.

I honestly never get tired of seeing it.

Very close with Star wars episode IV, but Raiders definitely wins. (The original Star wars trilogy comes 2nd, but I have seen it so many times I can never watch it again)
    Last edited by TheMadThinker; 05-07-2011 at 04:52 AM.

1. I have 2 favorite movies but they go together Ghostbusters 1 & 2.

2. I have to say Bill Murray is my favorite in the movie but I also Dan Aykroyd & Rick Moranis keep me laughing.

3. In the first one any scene with Rick Moranis. In the second one the scene where they are in the museum investigating Vigo.

4. #1 Rick Moranis was a comedy genius I wish he was still acting. #2 The back and forth between Bill Murray and the guy playing Yanish, plus when Murray was taking the pictures of Vigo.

5. I was a little when I first watched it. It came out in 1984 so somewhere around then.

6. Too many times to count my brother and I watched so many times that we had to keep buying the tapes because we would ware them out. I love that they are on dvd cuz I still watch them alot.

7. First time on both Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, and Rick Moranis are all comedy GODS and I haven't seen any one on their level.

8. I will never get tired of them. I will be 80 years old and still laughing through the whole movie.

9. I have other favorites but I don't think I could watch any of them as many times that I have watched these movies and will watch these movies in the future.

P.S. Can't wait for the 3rd on to come out It is supposed to be coming out next year I think and will be about Oscar and a new team with the old guys as mentors.
    Last edited by North Vegas Benny; 05-07-2011 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JourdyMaverickOakley View Post
    3. The slightly homoerotic volleyball scene !
    Top gun is a great movie, but it is filled with a ton of accidental homoeroticism.

Blog Entries

The Breakfast Club

Seriously... Everyone. The kids, Principal, Janitor...

I'd like to say all of them but I guess that'd be a bit cliche. But in all honesty, the scenes that had to do with their home lives, running the halls, the weed part and obviously the principal yelling at Bender throughout.

Very relatable. I've connected with it since I've been a wee lad for some reason. Something just resonates with me.

Heh. I'm gonna be 27 in a few months, I've been watching the movie since I've been two. I used to fall asleep to it nightly for 3 years straight so, you do the math and then tell me.

I've been watching it since I was 2 so technically, I dunno. I just know it is, was and always will be my favorite.

I fell asleep to it nightly for 3 years straight. What does that tell you? And the fact that to this day I still fall asleep to it on ocassion and also watch it once a week should say something as well, right?

To quote from earlier: "It is, was and always will be my favorite."
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post

I'd like to say all of them but I guess that'd be a bit cliche. But in all honesty, the scenes that had to do with their home lives, running the halls, the weed part and obviously the principal yelling at Bender throughout."
    Yeah, I like the classic confrontation between Bender and the principal where he will not back down and the principal keeps feeding him detentions and finally makes the classic hand gesture. Great high school movie that I did not expect to see on this thread.

Dead Presidents fav.scene= when he is in court and they give him life..he throws a chair at the judge and says life after what I did for this country..

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Top gun is a great movie, but it is filled with a ton of accidental homoeroticism.
    Haha agreed ! I just like saying "If you even screw up just this much, youll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta hong kong !"

HBK-AMANIA, IS RUNNIN WILD !

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I like the classic confrontation between Bender and the principal where he will not back down and the principal keeps feeding him detentions and finally makes the classic hand gesture. Great high school movie that I did not expect to see on this thread.
    Yes. My "Top 20" may shock and awe lol. I have very eclectic tastes.
    ]