What is the greatest movie of all time?
1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
The Breakfast Club
2. Who is your favorite character(s) in it?
Seriously... Everyone. The kids, Principal, Janitor...
3. What is your favorite scene(s) from the movie?
I'd like to say all of them but I guess that'd be a bit cliche. But in all honesty, the scenes that had to do with their home lives, running the halls, the weed part and obviously the principal yelling at Bender throughout.
4. What makes it your favorite movie?
Very relatable. I've connected with it since I've been a wee lad for some reason. Something just resonates with me.
5. What year did you see the movie?
6. How many times have you watched it?
Heh. I'm gonna be 27 in a few months, I've been watching the movie since I've been two. I used to fall asleep to it nightly for 3 years straight so, you do the math and then tell me.
7. How many times did you have to watch it before you considered it your favorite?
I've been watching it since I was 2 so technically, I dunno. I just know it is, was and always will be my favorite.
8. Have you seen it so many times you are tired of watching it or will you never get tired of seeing it?
I fell asleep to it nightly for 3 years straight. What does that tell you? And the fact that to this day I still fall asleep to it on ocassion and also watch it once a week should say something as well, right?
9. Is this your absolute favorite movie or is it tied with other movies?
To quote from earlier: "It is, was and always will be my favorite."