Banned

Rey and Christian So similar in many ways

I know what your thinking why would i say Rey and Christian are similar in many ways well let me break it down to you guys. Remember back when Eddie passed away Rey eneded up winning the rumble and Won the WHC. Fast Foward to the present time Edge is force to retire and then Christian wins the WHC. What im trying to say is Both guys Where not built up or was meant to Win the WHC those times they did the only reason they both was given The WHC is because unfortunate event and thats why both of their title reign was short lived...please share your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    I know what your thinking why would i say Rey and Christian are similar in many ways well let me break it down to you guys. Remember back when Eddie passed away Rey eneded up winning the rumble and Won the WHC. Fast Foward to the present time Edge is force to retire and then Christian wins the WHC. What im trying to say is Both guys Where not built up or was meant to Win the WHC those times they did the only reason they both was given The WHC is because unfortunate event and thats why both of their title reign was short lived...please share your thoughts?
    Pretty sure Rey's title reign was nowhere near as short.

Plus, Rey's push was on a tidal wave of emotion. Adam (Edge) is still alive and will be within the WWE company in some capacity, therefore people are like....meh, whatever! Christian deserves to be champ cos he's worked freakin hard all these years, but the sad truth is, there are bigger and better guys that were in line first....

Sucks the big one, I know.....but them's Vince's rules

That is true but the main difference is that Rey had a respectable reign even though It was kinda boring and forgettable.Also Christian has been in WWE way longer then Rey was when he won the title.I just hope Christian wont go down back to the upper mid card like Rey did when he lost the title.

Banned
    i hope so too and what im saying is the only reason why they both got into the title picture in the first place to win their first WHC was because of life changing events happen to close people to them... so Vince out of respect put the belt on them....IMO this is the case for Christian and that is why im happy they took the belt off him so fast and put it on Randy so next time Christian win it it will be more special and to a top maineventer but as i said again this is all IMO....the PPV E.R was kind of predictable same way when rey won his first WHC it was very predictable i saw it miles away the minute Edge Retire and Christian took his spot