Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsckilla23 View Post
    It should be your HEAD for posting a stupid picture and comment like that FUCK YOU CENA FANS & ORTON FANS FOR MAKING THE WWE LOOK LIKE SHIT!!!! but hey keep cheering them on cuz your gonna see the same shit from these 2 fucken faggots for a long!!!! time.
    lol Why you mad though? You hating on me because of my sig?
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Definately was a 5-Star TV match, was very impressed, they seemed to click in the ring, which you rarely see nowadays. Can't wait to see how this feud boils down. I think they could pull off a face/face feud, I don't seem one of them turning heel until someone else turns face to make it even. But maybe that's what they took Ezekiel Jackson out of The Corre?! I'm very interested to see where Smackdown goes from here.
    Rated-R? More like PG.

Quote Originally Posted by MinistryOfDarkness View Post
    Definately was a 5-Star TV match, was very impressed, they seemed to click in the ring, which you rarely see nowadays. Can't wait to see how this feud boils down. I think they could pull off a face/face feud, I don't seem one of them turning heel until someone else turns face to make it even. But maybe that's what they took Ezekiel Jackson out of The Corre?! I'm very interested to see where Smackdown goes from here.
    In other news, Chavo is back in the spotlight with Sin Cara! Can't wait to see where that goes. Would be odd for him just to be there to put him over so they might have something else planned for him... *cough!*Cruiserweight title return!*cough!*
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

I thought the Sin Cara/Tyson Kidd match was pretty entertaining while it lasted. Add Chavo Guerrero to the mix, and perhaps Daniel Bryan? THAT would make for some good tv wrestling IMO.
    Rated-R? More like PG.

NO! Christian has to stay the face. Everyone is pissed at Randy, not Christian. So if WWE was even the slightest bit smart, they'd turn Orton heel. Like when Shad said that Wrestling was gay and other shit, WWE turned him heel so people would have a legitimate reason to hate him. That's what they should do with Orton.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanV1 View Post
    NO! Christian has to stay the face. Everyone is pissed at Randy, not Christian. So if WWE was even the slightest bit smart, they'd turn Orton heel. Like when Shad said that Wrestling was gay and other shit, WWE turned him heel so people would have a legitimate reason to hate him. That's what they should do with Orton.
    Honestly, this isn't needed. It could work out fine with a Face vs. Face thing.

Blog Entries
    I hope they do a face vs face feud with this. There's potential for great matches, but I just hope that Christian wins in the end.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

HOLY SHIT WAS THAT MATCH AWESOME.

Seriously. Iv always commented that Orton's matched are very forgettable, but this match was outstanding; and ofcourse Christian was as phenomenal as he always is. From my perspective it looks like we might get a Christian heel turn out of this. They went out of their way to put over how important the title was to him, and now that he's lost it, he can be obsessed with it.

Im really looking forward to what comes next.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    HOLY SHIT WAS THAT MATCH AWESOME.

Seriously. Iv always commented that Orton's matched are very forgettable, but this match was outstanding; and ofcourse Christian was as phenomenal as he always is. From my perspective it looks like we might get a Christian heel turn out of this. They went out of their way to put over how important the title was to him, and now that he's lost it, he can be obsessed with it.

Im really looking forward to what comes next.
    This.^^^^ Both showed heart in that match and both guys looked great. The crowd was really into the match and even got a great reception. Smackdown is looking to be great and I want to see where the storyline goes.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

I think they should let the feud between them grow and have them both have the titles at different points and eventually bring in more and more competitors to the mix.