Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Mixed reaction? I didn't really see that. That place was clearly for Orton & yeah, I'm sure there were some disappointed but that's in every match. I would say he did get a rather big pop. His popularity didn't deminish by any means winning the title. I will say though, Christian will have another title run for sure.

P.S. I did mention it could be a face vs. face in my edit of my original post. I think you may have missed that though.
    i agree with u he will have another title run...but the sad thing is that the first run is the one people always remember...the other titles runs are just that...runs...nothing special...but the emotion the first one had is now gone...as all the fans wanted him and i would of rather him not hold the title if i knew it would b this short and dissapointing..weather the storyline advaces well remains to be seen but wwe has a awful record lately with building anything up...

A Christian heel turn would be good and he knows how to play the bad guy well and still get over with the crowd. I would like to see these two guys feud over the World Title as they haven't wrestled each other a great deal during their tenure with the company.

I'd like to see a confrontation whether its on the Peep Show or Cutting Edge where Christian turns on Orton. They would make a great headline for a ppv (or two) with their matches.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    First off, I must say they had a really solid match & seem to work well together.

Now, after seeing Orton's win, it's clear as day that Orton will NOT be turning heel for sure. I just don't see it happening plus the fact, the damn place went crazy for Orton when he won. The man is way over with the crowd & is truly the face of Smackdown! I do see though a Christian heel turn for sure. The post-match stuff was a clear indication especially Christian coming off baffled about the whole event. It wouldn't surprise me next week if he turns on everyone or have some type of altercation that begins to show his turn. Christian will probably play an Edge type heel.

Anyways, what do you think?

P.S. WWE could just play it out as a face vs. face which would be unusual but possibly interesting.
    IDK about Orton not getting a heel turn??? Hope it want happen, but I would expect a heel turn sooner then later either from Orton or Christian????
    But did anyone notice the beard Orton was sporting???? Might be a sign of a change to come????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    IDK about Orton not getting a heel turn??? Hope it want happen, but I would expect a heel turn sooner then later either from Orton or Christian????
    But did anyone notice the beard Orton was sporting???? Might be a sign of a change to come????
    Doesn't a beard usually mean a heel turn? Yes, Orton is going to be a heel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Doesn't a beard usually mean a heel turn? Yes, Orton is going to be a heel.
    I thought that Rich.....but if that is the case, WTF is JoMo's bum fluff all about?

Edit (just in case): In the UK, bum fluff means wispy beard, kinda pansy ass and not great.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    I'd like to think being cheered for (be it screaming or clapping or whatnot) is what a "pop" is. Now if you only count older men cheering as a "pop," that's another story.

P.S. It's hard to compare anything today to the reaction of the Rock's return after 7 years.
    The Rock gets that kind of Pop anytime his music plays not just cuz he came back after 7 years.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Tired of these Cena & Orton Fans

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    I don't think Christian should turn heel, its unneeded imo. Christian vs Orton should be a face vs face, fighting for who should be the posterboy for Smackdown but thats my vision. As for Orton winning, I wouldn't say he got a huge pop from the win because I did see mixed reactions in the crowd. I can't wait to see what Smackdown has to offer with this storyline.
    It should be your HEAD for posting a stupid picture and comment like that FUCK YOU CENA FANS & ORTON FANS FOR MAKING THE WWE LOOK LIKE SHIT!!!! but hey keep cheering them on cuz your gonna see the same shit from these 2 fucken faggots for a long!!!! time.

to me Christian last night was figthing with only 1 thought in his mind:

"If I'm going to lose the title I'll lose it in one hell of a match" and to me he (and Orton) put up one hell of a fight! 5/5

If they are gonna do a Orton vs Christian feud we will see fireworks in the ring...

But this is WWE we're talking about...As of now the newcomer indian guy (the friend of Khali) has more chance than Christian to wrestle for the title.

Im hoping they continue the feud and turn cristian heel
    the only other heel on smackdown that seems to be doing something in the main event picture is mark henry.
    im looking forward to this
    Wacken Open Air 2011
    Trvium

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    As angry as I was at the writers for taking the title off Christian immediately like that, now that the anger has subsided I'm willing to see where this goes... regardless of whether Orton turns heel or Christian turns heel, I certainly hope this ends with the belt back on Christian's waist. After all, Edge's first title reign was only 3 weeks and that's because he didn't defend it in those 3 weeks. And we all know what ended up becoming of Edge. Here's hoping that history repeats itself on a hell of a deserving performer... PROUD PEEP HERE!!