Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Orton Vs. Christian

First off, I must say they had a really solid match & seem to work well together.

Now, after seeing Orton's win, it's clear as day that Orton will NOT be turning heel for sure. I just don't see it happening plus the fact, the damn place went crazy for Orton when he won. The man is way over with the crowd & is truly the face of Smackdown! I do see though a Christian heel turn for sure. The post-match stuff was a clear indication especially Christian coming off baffled about the whole event. It wouldn't surprise me next week if he turns on everyone or have some type of altercation that begins to show his turn. Christian will probably play an Edge type heel.

Anyways, what do you think?

P.S. WWE could just play it out as a face vs. face which would be unusual but possibly interesting.
    Last edited by Scottland; 05-06-2011 at 09:19 PM.

I know I just posted this somewhere else but it deserves to be repeated.

Christian's Twitter: "Make sure to check out Smackdown on SyFy tonight.. Btw I'm a big fan of @RandyOrton as a person & performer... Talk to u all in a bit"
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    I know I just posted this somewhere else but it deserves to be repeated.

Christian's Twitter: "Make sure to check out Smackdown on SyFy tonight.. Btw I'm a big fan of @RandyOrton as a person & performer... Talk to u all in a bit"
    Clearly, WWE has major plans for a Orton/Christian storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Clearly, WWE has major plans for a Orton/Christian storyline.
    Clearly a five star match, I hope the guys upstairs are convinced enough that Christian should remain running with the big dogs.

- Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4

One request fullfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    Clearly a five star match, I hope the guys upstairs are convinced enough that Christian should remain running with the big dogs.
    I agree, that match was very solid. Both men looked strong & worked very well together.

Blog Entries
    First off, I must say they had a really solid match & seem to work well together.

Now, after seeing Orton's win, it's clear as day that Orton will NOT be turning heel for sure. I just don't see it happening plus the fact, the damn place went crazy for Orton when he won. The man is way over with the crowd & is truly the face of Smackdown! I do see though a Christian heel turn for sure. The post-match stuff was a clear indication especially Christian coming off baffled about the whole event. It wouldn't surprise me next week if he turns on everyone or have some type of altercation that begins to show his turn. Christian will probably play an Edge type heel.

Anyways, what do you think?
    I don't think Christian should turn heel, its unneeded imo. Christian vs Orton should be a face vs face, fighting for who should be the posterboy for Smackdown but thats my vision. As for Orton winning, I wouldn't say he got a huge pop from the win because I did see mixed reactions in the crowd. I can't wait to see what Smackdown has to offer with this storyline.
    Last edited by WWTNA Mark; 05-06-2011 at 09:23 PM.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    I don't think Christian should turn heel, its unneeded imo. Christian vs Orton should be a face vs face, fighting for who should be the posterboy for Smackdown buts my vision. As for Orton winning, I wouldn't say he got a huge pop from the win because I did see mixed reactions in the crowd. I can't wait to see what Smackdown has to offer with this storyline.
    Mixed reaction? I didn't really see that. That place was clearly for Orton & yeah, I'm sure there were some disappointed but that's in every match. I would say he did get a rather big pop. His popularity didn't deminish by any means winning the title. I will say though, Christian will have another title run for sure.

P.S. I did mention it could be a face vs. face in my edit of my original post. I think you may have missed that though.
    Last edited by Scottland; 05-06-2011 at 09:28 PM.

the only thing i worry is christian never gettin trully put over...like orton did to cm punk and the whole nexus faction

Mixed reaction? I didn't really see that. That place was clearly for Orton & yeah, I'm sure there were some disappointed but that's in every match. I would say he did get a rather big pop. His popularity didn't deminish by any means winning the title. I will say though, Christian will have another title run for sure.

P.S. I did mention it could be a face vs. face in my edit of my original post. I think you may have missed that though.
    was it a pop or was it screaming, there is a difference, every time orton or cena come they dont get a pop they get a scream where all the little boys and the women would try to scream as loud but not the whole audience would get involve, go back to see rock return and youll see the difference for a pop to be a pop everyone has to stand up and it just sounds different, hey but i have only been a wrestling fan for 2 years so what do i know

Quote Originally Posted by willos19991 View Post
    was it a pop or was it screaming, there is a difference, every time orton or cena come they dont get a pop they get a scream where all the little boys and the women would try to scream as loud but not the whole audience would get involve, go back to see rock return and youll see the difference for a pop to be a pop everyone has to stand up and it just sounds different, hey but i have only been a wrestling fan for 2 years so what do i know
    I'd like to think being cheered for (be it screaming or clapping or whatnot) is what a "pop" is. Now if you only count older men cheering as a "pop," that's another story.

P.S. It's hard to compare anything today to the reaction of the Rock's return after 7 years.
    Last edited by Ruthless_Aggression; 05-06-2011 at 10:19 PM.

One request fullfilled.