Blog Entries

ADR on WM,Sin Cara,losing his mask

Alberto Del Rio was interviewed recently by Latino.Foxnews.com, here are some highlights of what he said about:

His WrestleMania Title Match: “It’s incredible. It’s going to be the peak of my career. My family, my entire country is going to be proud of me. As a kid, all I wanted to do was be a wrestler. Now that I’m here in WWE – WrestleMania is our NBA, our Super Bowl, our World Series of professional wrestling. As a wrestler, as a performer, I always dreamed of being in something like that. I’m fulfilling my dreams. It is the reason I left my country, my family and friends behind."

WWE Signing Sin Cara: “I’m just happy this company uses so many Latino talent. There is so much talent out there, from Puerto Rico to Mexico, just to name a few. I hope it continues like that. Because of that, I am here and getting all these opportunities.”

Taking His Mask Off & Coming To WWE: "“I’m not missing anything from Mexico or my former character. That was a time in my life when I wore the mask in Mexico and Japan and I enjoyed it. I have been to 14 different countries since being here [in WWE]. I can say I’m writing my own story, a bright story, because I am doing incredible things in the most important [wrestling] company in the world.

Feel free to copy and paste Clarky baby..

Blog Entries
    He is fulfilling his destiny, but you already knew that!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    He is fulfilling his destiny, but you already knew that!
    I don't think he will ever be as big in the states as he was in mexico though

Quote Originally Posted by thedominator92 View Post
    so true if your not american the audience dosent really like you
    to the best there was
    to EDGE

Quote Originally Posted by thedominator92 View Post
    well he came from a wrestling family in mexico, so he had that going on for him in mexico. that put him over with the mexican crowds. besides he's been in the wwe just a couple of months and he's won the royal rumble and is headlining wrestlemania, but you already know that. so yeah, he's kinda of a big deal already.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ed is dead View Post
    well he came from a wrestling family in mexico, so he had that going on for him in mexico. that put him over with the mexican crowds. besides he's been in the wwe just a couple of months and he's won the royal rumble and is headlining wrestlemania, but you already know that. so yeah, he's kinda of a big deal already.
    yeah he is big, but he was basically the john cena of mexico for the last decade. He will not be that over here as a heel. The only heel that everyone loves is sheik

Blog Entries
    ADR will be big over here. Fans will have no choice but to respect his wrestling abilities and mic work. Just look at Miz right now. People are actually chanting his catch phrase in the audience. It will get to the point where he will be so over that WWE will have to make him a face, even if for a little while.
    No introduction needed

I wonder what ADL & Sin Cara's relationship is really like. I've heard that they don't like each other and I've heard they're friends from their time in CMLL.