Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Name: Ryan Wells
    Nickname: "The Freak"
    Height: 6' 7"
    Weight: 298 LBs
    Wrestling Style: Big Grappler, Wrestler
    Face/Heel: Face
    Entrance music (use youtube video): Open to suggestions but: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zESU59L8bEo (0:46-1:20) (1:50-2:27) and repeat or something. [Trapt - Stand Up]
    Finisher (use youtube video if possible): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNZ7r8eFS50 [Bernard Bomb, but quicker and not from on top a turnbuckle, straight up lift, that's why they call him the freak ] Called the Freak Attack.
    Signature moves (usefull to know these when choosing matches): Scoop slam, vicious clothes line, side slam, backbreaker.
    Any other useful info (bio) (again, useful to know when choosing matches): College All-American defensive end, NFL DE until knee injury in 1st preseason ended his career, changed to wrestling after because of size, will dominate anyone in his path.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Name: Ryan Wells
    Nickname: "The Freak"
    Height: 6' 7"
    Weight: 298 LBs
    Wrestling Style: Big Grappler, Wrestler
    Face/Heel: Face
    Entrance music (use youtube video): Open to suggestions but: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zESU59L8bEo (0:46-1:20) (1:50-2:27) and repeat or something. [Trapt - Stand Up]
    Finisher (use youtube video if possible): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNZ7r8eFS50 [Bernard Bomb, but quicker and not from on top a turnbuckle, straight up lift, that's why they call him the freak ] Called the Freak Attack.
    Signature moves (usefull to know these when choosing matches): Scoop slam, vicious clothes line, side slam, backbreaker.
    Any other useful info (bio) (again, useful to know when choosing matches): College All-American defensive end, NFL DE until knee injury in 1st preseason ended his career, changed to wrestling after because of size, will dominate anyone in his path.
    Awesome dude! I'll pass on the message to the rest of the guys that you've signed!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Now that is a Bio welcome on board bro
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Now that is a Bio welcome on board bro
    Thanks man, I'm glad to be here.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    nice

welcome to the fed, dude
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Ohai, Tommy offered me a spot, so I jumped at the chance.

Name: Seraphim(Face)/Black Angel(heel)

Nickname:
    Angel of God

Height: 5'8

Weight: 180

Wrestling Style: Primarily a flyer, but with time in the indy circuits around the world, developed a niche for technical wrestling.

Face/Heel: Heel

Entrance music (use youtube video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hcD70syF0 - These Voices

Finisher (use youtube video if possible):

Seraphim(Face)/Anti-Christ(Heel): Pointing up into a Shooting Star Press(Face)/Down(Heel) into a Imploding 450

Shooting Star Press: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--KhG6m-YcQ

Imploding 450: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuJON...eature=related

Signature moves (usefull to know these when choosing matches):

City of Angels or The Fallen: Half-Power Superkick transitioned into a Irish Whip into a full-on superkick often followed by his finisher

Fall from Grace(heel)/Gettin' Your Wings(Face): Dragonrana: Front flip into a hurricanrana - pin

Rejected from heaven(Heel)/Welcome to Heaven(Face): Used on able opponents: Rolling belly to back suplex, transitioned into a German Suplex, rolled through to a double foot stomp.

Kick Variations:
    Drop
    Roundhouse
    Back

Enzuigiri

Hurricanrana

Any other useful info (bio) (again, useful to know when choosing matches): He started off in a local promotion's bottom tier, as a person who set up the place and occassionally a jobber after getting some in-ring experience. In an upset victory, around two years in, he started getting the smallest of pushes, actually putting up fights and even winning. He toured some state-wide promotions and earned the name, Angel of God, due to his ring name being Seraphim, when face, and Black Angel when heel. Joining a tournament, he won and was crowned HW Champion of of the NC State Pro-Wrestling Circuit. He defended it for nearly half a year before it, and a subsequent rematch was lost. That was when he was invited to a Mexican promotion due to his affinity for high flying moves. Down there, he honed his craft and learned some tidbits of grappling, before picking up more on a Japanese ciruit tour.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilla View Post
    Ohai, Tommy offered me a spot, so I jumped at the chance.
    Great bio, welcome to EWNCW man!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

"Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky

Height: 6.4 ft
    Weight: 21 st
    Birthplace: Warsaw, Poland... Currently residing in Miami, Kalifornia.
    Years as a pro: 10

Finishing move: The Kurwa Mac Driver

Signature move's: The Warsaw Spirit.
    Dzien dobry from Poland

"Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky: Jak siemasz! My Name 'a Istvan, Istvan Gretzky.. Ladies call me "Red Hot", but some people are stupid so I let them call me Steve. I wrestle all over world and am plenty fame in all of Eastern Europe, I win many catch as catch can champions and am fear itself in certain countries kurwa. I come to ECWN for famous and glory and champions and will not rest until I have champion on waist kurwa! I break necks take checks and give girls great sex kurwa! American girl love me kurwa! American man fear me kurwa! Guy like Silver man name Cena and Tomascz Grzmot fear Istvan Gretzky! Istvan Gretzky legend from Poland PROUD to be Polish, LOUD and ready to ground and pound these Richard Craniums and Gods with Beards into Kielbasa! I must leave you now for important business is attending. This is Do Widzenia for now but remember name of "Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky.... He is coming soon kurwa.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerMouse View Post
    Height: 6.4 ft
    Weight: 21 st
    Birthplace: Warsaw, Poland... Currently residing in Miami, Kalifornia.
    Years as a pro: 10

Finishing move: The Kurwa Mac Driver

Signature move's: The Warsaw Spirit.
    Dzien dobry from Poland

"Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky: Jak siemasz! My Name 'a Istvan, Istvan Gretzky.. Ladies call me "Red Hot", but some people are stupid so I let them call me Steve. I wrestle all over world and am plenty fame in all of Eastern Europe, I win many catch as catch can champions and am fear itself in certain countries kurwa. I come to ECWN for famous and glory and champions and will not rest until I have champion on waist kurwa! I break necks take checks and give girls great sex kurwa! American girl love me kurwa! American man fear me kurwa! Guy like Silver man name Cena and Tomascz Grzmot fear Istvan Gretzky! Istvan Gretzky legend from Poland PROUD to be Polish, LOUD and ready to ground and pound these Richard Craniums and Gods with Beards into Kielbasa! I must leave you now for important business is attending. This is Do Widzenia for now but remember name of "Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky.... He is coming soon kurwa.
    Cool, interesting bio, bro.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!