Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 214
  1. #111
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    New addition to the roster! Welcome to EWNCW B-Mac and Ali Kazam!!


    Looking forward to it


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #112
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,534
    Blog Entries
    2
    Name: Broc Flucker

    Height: 6 feet 4 inches

    Weight: 258 pounds

    Face/Heel: Heel

    Attire: entering the ring Broc wears a Steelers jersey with Black and Gold short tights. Also wears Black boots. He will be seen backstage with some sort of Pittsburgh T-shirt and sweat pants. He also wears a Steelers headband in matches.

    Physical Looks: Broc's current hair is a sort of shaggy/curly type look, it doesn't go down past the shoulders, but it is curly and shaggy.

    Finisher: Spear

    Bio: Broc grew up in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and always loved 2 things, the NFL, and Wrestling. He played football all the way up until college and has been practicing wrestling since he was 15. Broc attended college at the university of Pittsburgh and played college football for the Pittsburgh Panthers, but in his Freshman year he got injured to an ACL tear, and eventually decided to go back to his other love of wrestling signing a 1 year contract with Justifiably Badass Wrestling. For the first 4 months of his career he just seemed to be one of those guys who was content with taking his paycheck and going home, as he was in an unheard of Team named the Pittsburgh Payne, with his partner the God of war. 4 months later he finally began to get hungrier, and not being satisfied with just a paycheck. He dumped the God of War and began competing singly, only 2 months later he was the #1 contender for the WARfare TV Championship. Although he lost his one title opportunity to Holy Jose, that would not stop him as he was drafted to JBW SHOWDOWN where he met up with his cousin Dave Sullivan, and decided to get back into Tag Team action, with Dave sullivan, Broc quickly became JBW SHOWDOWN's first, and longest reigning tag team champions.

    During this run however, Broc''s contract with Justifiably Badass Wrestling finally came to an end. Broc considered himself a true star, and felt he deserved more than JBW was offering him. Broc finally decided to test out the free agents when EWNCW quickly noticed him, and reached out to him. They met the standards that Broc wanted JBW too, as Broc finally decided to sign with EWNCW.

    Theme:

  3. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Name: Broc Flucker

    Height: 6 feet 4 inches

    Weight: 258 pounds

    Face/Heel: Heel

    Attire: entering the ring Broc wears a Steelers jersey with Black and Gold short tights. Also wears Black boots. He will be seen backstage with some sort of Pittsburgh T-shirt and sweat pants. He also wears a Steelers headband in matches.

    Physical Looks: Broc's current hair is a sort of shaggy/curly type look, it doesn't go down past the shoulders, but it is curly and shaggy.

    Finisher: Spear

    Bio: Broc grew up in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and always loved 2 things, the NFL, and Wrestling. He played football all the way up until college and has been practicing wrestling since he was 15. Broc attended college at the university of Pittsburgh and played college football for the Pittsburgh Panthers, but in his Freshman year he got injured to an ACL tear, and eventually decided to go back to his other love of wrestling signing a 1 year contract with Justifiably Badass Wrestling. For the first 4 months of his career he just seemed to be one of those guys who was content with taking his paycheck and going home, as he was in an unheard of Team named the Pittsburgh Payne, with his partner the God of war. 4 months later he finally began to get hungrier, and not being satisfied with just a paycheck. He dumped the God of War and began competing singly, only 2 months later he was the #1 contender for the WARfare TV Championship. Although he lost his one title opportunity to Holy Jose, that would not stop him as he was drafted to JBW SHOWDOWN where he met up with his cousin Dave Sullivan, and decided to get back into Tag Team action, with Dave sullivan, Broc quickly became JBW SHOWDOWN's first, and longest reigning tag team champions.

    During this run however, Broc''s contract with Justifiably Badass Wrestling finally came to an end. Broc considered himself a true star, and felt he deserved more than JBW was offering him. Broc finally decided to test out the free agents when EWNCW quickly noticed him, and reached out to him. They met the standards that Broc wanted JBW too, as Broc finally decided to sign with EWNCW.

    Theme:
    That's right! Broc in EWNCW! Welcome aboard buddy!

  4. #114
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Gimmick Name: Darren Bull

    Nickname:The Destruction

    Height:5'9"

    Weight:186 lbs.

    Hometown: Dallas,TX.

    Billed From: Detroit,MI.

    Appearance:

    ----------------Hair Colour/Length - Fohawk (Blonde)

    ----------------Eye Colour - Blue

    ---------------- Facial Hair- None

    --------Ring attire - Blue Trunks with the words Destruction. No knee pads and black wrist bands.Also a black like Daniel Bryan's jacket.

    ------Backstage Attire - A lawyer type of suit and sunglasses.

    ----------------Physical Features - Tan.

    ----------------Tattoos:N/A

    Alignment (Heel or Face, not Tweener):Heel

    Main Gimmick:Hollywood Type Kid

    2 Characteristics of Gimmick:1)Uses his looks to trick people, he likes to look at his own reflection.2)Likes to tell the truth about other people even if he puts down their low confidence.

    Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each):
    Strengths
    -Can trick people
    -Takes lots of risks
    -Charms ladies
    -he also likes to use some submission moves
    Weaknesses
    -Can't take the crowds criticism
    -Gets in trouble a lot
    -Argues too much with the ref[/quote]

    Sample Pic of Wrestler:



    Brief History: Darren Bull as a boy knew he was destine to be a WZCW superstar and be successful. He has a background of getting everything he wants cause of his looks.But still growing up his dad use to beat him up.At the age of 8 he saw his mom die and that is when he took notice that he had to start working out to defend himself.Now he is ready to fulfill his destiny of being a WZCW superstar and getting the championship.

    Entrance Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ&ob=av2e

    Entrance Description:His songs starts playing and when he comes out he take his time. The reason being is because he is telling everybody how good he looks. Once he gets to the ropes he unzippes his jacket and gets up to turnbuckles and takes up the heat of the crowd.

    Finishing Moves:Awesome Punishment (Just like Cody Rhode's Dashing Kick)

    15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):
    Fisherman Suplex
    Swinger Neckbreaker
    Flying Closthline
    Flying Elbow
    Elbow to the face
    Sucker Punch
    Knee To The Face
    Spinning heel kick
    Sliding forearm smash
    Bionic elbow
    knife edge chops
    Tilt-a-whirl crossbody
    Lou Thesz press
    Eye rake
    Double knee lift
    Palm strike
    Last edited by TTC; 03-07-2012 at 06:32 PM.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Gimmick Name: Darren Bull

    Nickname:The Destruction

    Height:5'9"

    Weight:186 lbs.

    Hometown: Dallas,TX.

    Billed From: Detroit,MI.

    Appearance:

    ----------------Hair Colour/Length - Fohawk (Blonde)

    ----------------Eye Colour - Blue

    ---------------- Facial Hair- None

    --------Ring attire - Blue Trunks with the words Destruction. No knee pads and black wrist bands.Also a black like Daniel Bryan's jacket.

    ------Backstage Attire - A lawyer type of suit and sunglasses.

    ----------------Physical Features - Tan.

    ----------------Tattoos:N/A

    Alignment (Heel or Face, not Tweener):Heel

    Main Gimmick:Hollywood Type Kid

    2 Characteristics of Gimmick:1)Uses his looks to trick people, he likes to look at his own reflection.2)Likes to tell the truth about other people even if he puts down their low confidence.

    Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each):
    Strengths
    -Can trick people
    -Takes lots of risks
    -Charms ladies
    -he also likes to use some submission moves
    Weaknesses
    -Can't take the crowds criticism
    -Gets in trouble a lot
    -Argues too much with the ref
    Sample Pic of Wrestler:



    Brief History: Darren Bull as a boy knew he was destine to be a WZCW superstar and be successful. He has a background of getting everything he wants cause of his looks.But still growing up his dad use to beat him up.At the age of 8 he saw his mom die and that is when he took notice that he had to start working out to defend himself.Now he is ready to fulfill his destiny of being a WZCW superstar and getting the championship.

    Entrance Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ&ob=av2e

    Entrance Description:His songs starts playing and when he comes out he take his time. The reason being is because he is telling everybody how good he looks. Once he gets to the ropes he unzippes his jacket and gets up to turnbuckles and takes up the heat of the crowd.

    Finishing Moves:Awesome Punishment (Just like Cody Rhode's Dashing Kick)

    15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):
    Fisherman Suplex
    Swinger Neckbreaker
    Flying Closthline
    Flying Elbow
    Elbow to the face
    Sucker Punch
    Knee To The Face
    Spinning heel kick
    Sliding forearm smash
    Bionic elbow
    knife edge chops
    Tilt-a-whirl crossbody
    Lou Thesz press
    Eye rake
    Double knee lift
    Palm strike[/QUOTE]

    Great that you've signed up buddy.

    Oh, and nice c+p job from another forum

  6. #116
    Name: The Darkness

    Height: 7'2"

    Weight: 412 lbs

    Alignment: Heel

    Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxujA...feature=relmfu

    Finisher: Tombstone Piledriver

    Signatures: Clothesline from Hell, Black Hole Slam, Spear

    Looks: Black Robe, Shackled in Chains, Tattoos all over body with black demonic symbols with scars, wears complete mask, cannot see his eyes or mouth, completely jacked.

    Bio: Born in the Gates of Hell and raised by Demons and Satan himself, he comes to Earth to vanquish the world of everyone, out for blood, hearts and souls, nobody will stand in his way. Will destroy anything in his sight that dares to even think of getting in his way. With winning the EWNCW title in his sights, he sets to be on top and take over the EWNCW and raise hell and become a portal to eternal damnation to everyone.
    Last edited by YourWorstNightmare; 03-08-2012 at 04:14 PM.

  7. #117
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by YourWorstNightmare View Post
    Name: The Darkness

    Height: 7'2"

    Weight: 412 lbs

    Alignment: Heel

    Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxujA...feature=relmfu

    Finisher: Tombstone Piledriver

    Signatures: Clothesline from Hell, Black Hole Slam, Spear

    Looks: Black Robe, Shackled in Chains, Tattoos all over body with black demonic symbols with scars, wears complete mask, cannot see his eyes or mouth, completely jacked.

    Bio: Born in the Gates of Hell and raised by Demons and Satan himself, he comes to Earth to vanquish the world of everyone, out for blood, hearts and souls, nobody will stand in his way. Will destroy anything in his sight that dares to even think of getting in his way. With winning the EWNCW title in his sights, he sets to be on top and take over the EWNCW and raise hell and become a portal to eternal damnation to everyone.
    oh You're here too, welcome bro!!

  8. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    oh You're here too, welcome bro!!
    IC: I will welcome you to the Gates of Hell soon enough meaningless soul!

    OOC: Thanks man, I appreciate it!

  9. #119
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by YourWorstNightmare View Post
    Name: The Darkness

    Height: 7'2"

    Weight: 412 lbs

    Alignment: Heel

    Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxujA...feature=relmfu

    Finisher: Tombstone Piledriver

    Signatures: Clothesline from Hell, Black Hole Slam, Spear

    Looks: Black Robe, Shackled in Chains, Tattoos all over body with black demonic symbols with scars, wears complete mask, cannot see his eyes or mouth, completely jacked.

    Bio: Born in the Gates of Hell and raised by Demons and Satan himself, he comes to Earth to vanquish the world of everyone, out for blood, hearts and souls, nobody will stand in his way. Will destroy anything in his sight that dares to even think of getting in his way. With winning the EWNCW title in his sights, he sets to be on top and take over the EWNCW and raise hell and become a portal to eternal damnation to everyone.
    Interesting character, sounds like a brick shit house haha

    Welcome aboard, I imagine you'll be heading to our Monday show Rage which i'll confirm with Tommy tomorrow.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Interesting character, sounds like a brick shit house haha

    Welcome aboard, I imagine you'll be heading to our Monday show Rage which i'll confirm with Tommy tomorrow.
    Thanks man, I appreciate it! I hope I can bring something different to EWNCW!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.