Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Boom, that is one huge addition welcome aboard bro, Your blogs are pretty awesome so i can't imagine how well Mr Mayhem is gonna do!
    Thanks for the compliment. I will do my best with my promos
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Stan Smith - A interviewer just like Matt Striker/ Also available as a manager.
    Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Kryptonite is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
    Stan Smith - A interviewer just like Matt Striker/ Also available as a manager.
    Now this is interesting. I think a manager could be something we need. I'll be in touch after chatting with the rest o the team about it!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Kryptonite, a wrestler with the built of Brock Lesnar and the character of Eddie Guerrero
    He comes from Washington.
    His finisher is: G6.

His signature is: Skullbasher.

He is just a human being, has no thoughts of killing people, just someone you can laugh with, but if you dare to touch him, or anybody he loves.. You absolutely will get payed for that.

Theme song: 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite.

Nickname: The worldwide best.
    Shout: I'll kick your ass all the way from here to a place where the sun doesn't even dare to shine!

Seiko

Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Kryptonite is awesome

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
    Kryptonite, a wrestler with the built of Brock Lesnar and the character of Eddie Guerrero
    He comes from Washington.
    His finisher is: G6.

His signature is: Skullbasher.

He is just a human being, has no thoughts of killing people, just someone you can laugh with, but if you dare to touch him, or anybody he loves.. You absolutely will get payed for that.

Theme song: 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite.

Nickname: The worldwide best.
    Shout: I'll kick your ass all the way from here to a place where the sun doesn't even dare to shine!

Thanks for signing up man!
    I'll be in touch about how/when to debut you etc!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks for signing up man!
    I'll be in touch about how/when to debut you etc!
    Yeah let's kick it mate!
    Seiko

Kryptonite is awesome

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Adding a new tag team as well.

Team Name: Mixed Emotions
    Members:
    Sorrow- Height-6"5 Weight-335 lbs
    Pride- Height-5"6 Weight-215 lbs

Theme: The Shadow of Venus by Apocalyptica
    Appearance: Both come out wearing Opera masks. Sorrow wears the sad mask while Pride wears the happy mask.

Sig Moves:
    Sorrow- Chokeslam, Turnbuckle splash, big boot, pumphandle slam, leg drop
    Pride- moonsault, DDT, Springboard DDT, springboard crossbody, multiple kick variations
    Tag Team- Powerbomb, diving legdrop combination, Made in Detroit (Powerbomb, shiranui combination), Chokeslam then moonsault

Finishers:
    Sorrow- Vertebreaker,Jackknife Powerbomb
    Pride- Cutter, Warrior's way
    Tag Team: Night at the Opera (Ghetto Stomp/ Gringo Killa)

Bio: They grew up near an opera house and a local wrestling promotion and now have decided to combine both of their hobbies. They come out wearing opera masks to the ring based off their personality. Pride wears the smiling mask and is always happy no matter what situation and lets it show in the ring by his fast paced style. Sorrow wears the frowning mask and is always sad even when he wins which causes him to go in the ring and destroy his opponents with high impact moves.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Adding a new tag team as well.

Team Name: Mixed Emotions
    Members:
    Sorrow- Height-6"5 Weight-335 lbs
    Pride- Height-5"6 Weight-215 lbs

Theme: The Shadow of Venus by Apocalyptica
    Appearance: Both come out wearing Opera masks. Sorrow wears the sad mask while Pride wears the happy mask.

Sig Moves:
    Sorrow- Chokeslam, Turnbuckle splash, big boot, pumphandle slam, leg drop
    Pride- moonsault, DDT, Springboard DDT, springboard crossbody, multiple kick variations
    Tag Team- Powerbomb, diving legdrop combination, Made in Detroit (Powerbomb, shiranui combination), Chokeslam then moonsault

Finishers:
    Sorrow- Vertebreaker,Jackknife Powerbomb
    Pride- Cutter, Warrior's way
    Tag Team: Night at the Opera (Ghetto Stomp/ Gringo Killa)

Bio: They grew up near an opera house and a local wrestling promotion and now have decided to combine both of their hobbies. They come out wearing opera masks to the ring based off their personality. Pride wears the smiling mask and is always happy no matter what situation and lets it show in the ring by his fast paced style. Sorrow wears the frowning mask and is always sad even when he wins which causes him to go in the ring and destroy his opponents with high impact moves.
    Welcome aboard skippy! A new tag team will be a welcome addition to the roster!
    We'll be in touch about how/when to debut you, but it'll probably be after the next ppv (see sig).

Blog Entries
    New addition to the roster! Welcome to EWNCW B-Mac and Ali Kazam!!

Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    Name: Ali Kazam

Bio: Ali Kazam grew up with two passions in his childhood. He loved wrestling and was certain that one day he would live out his dream to become a top wrestler. His other passion was for magic. He was intrigued by the wonders he saw on TV. Inspired by master magicians and illusionist like Harry Houdini, Ali trained himself in the art of magic and illusions. He crafted his skills so well that he gained entrance into The Magicians House in Los Angeles where he dove further into the world of Magic. He soon was able to perform amazing feats such as levitation, disappearance and reappearance. As well as these amazing talents he also gained a great deal of endurance from performing some of his amazing acts.

Eventually Ali found that there was nothing new for him to learn in the world of magic and he needed a new challenge in life. He remembered his other childhood passion of wrestling and decided it was time for him to fulfil his dream. He trained at a wrestling school to learn the finer points of professional wrestling. Much like his passion for Magic, Ali obsessed over perfecting the craft. Soon it was that Ali had learned the art of wrestling and he had made his way through indy promotions. He realised that he missed the magic from his life and wanted it back, but he didn’t want to give up wrestling either. He came up with the solution and quickly incorporated magic into his wrestling package.

Gimmick: Ali uses his magic to win over the fans with amazing feats of both magic and athleticism during his matches and segments.

Ali is a face character who entertains the fans with his amazing talents.

His appearance is that of Chriss Angel i.e.
    Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post

Theme Song: Magic – B.o.B ft. Rivers Cuomo

Entrance: Green mist fills the stage and the mist clears to show Ali levitating on stage, he floats down to the ring and over the ropes before landing on the top turnbuckle in the corner. He backflips off the corner and lands on his feet in the middle of the ring with his arms raised in the air like Randy Orton.

Signature Moves: The Shining Wizard (obviously), The teleporting top rope drop kick (he disappears from one corner, appears on the top turnbuckle of another and surprises his opponent with a drop kick.),

Finisher: The Levitation Backflip 540! (He levitates from the top rope and does a backflip while levitating before dropping in a second normal backflip ten feet on to his opponent!)

Blog Entries
    Another new signing! Welcome to EWNCW AreYaSerious and Andy Amazing!
    A great coup for sure!

And yes, we're serious. We're DAMN serious!!

Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious
    -superstar name
    Andy Amazing

-entrance song:
    Face- Trapt- Headstrong Rerecorded
    Heel- Trapt- Headstrong (Demo Version)

-Hometown
    Chicago, Illinois

-finisher moves
    Vertebreaker, Vertecrusher (Hells Gate)

-signature moves
    Killswitch (Amazing Act), Shooting Star Leg Drop (Amazing Air) Zig Zag, Disaster Kick (Amazing Disaster) Triangle Hold (Amazing Lock)

-any other certain moves you would want your character to have
    Clothesline, and Leg Lariat Variations (Diving, Clothesline from Hell, Rough Ryder) Neckbreaker variations. High flying moves, spring board, outside dives, and mostly a move set that attacks the neck/head.

-attire
    Entrance- A black fedora with a silver silk around the brim, with a red rose on the side, and aviators shades with silver reflective glass
    Ring- Black shiny tights, with silver stripes on the back of his legs. With "Andy" down the silver stripe on his left leg of his tights and "Amazing on the right leg of his tights. With black boots, and silver outlining.

While holding a championship, the black is white, and the silver is gold

-physical looks (hair,skin color,body build,Tattoos,facial hair etc.)
    hair like Jack Swaggers, except Andy's hair is black with blonde highlights, athletic/muscular, barbwire, with wings tattoo'd on his upper back. On his chest he has a tribal design on his chest. Pierced ears, and eyebrow.

-nick name
    The Amazing Andy, The Amazing One, The Amazing Badass, Hardcore Amazing

-weight class
    cruiserweight 205lbs 5 ft 10
    -face/heel (unless you are already on the roster)
    Face
    -gimmick (unless you are already on the roster)
    Andy does what he wants, when he wants do it. High Flying hardcore badass, not afraid to fight anybody.

-bio (unless you are already on the roster)
    Andy Amazing doesn't care what you think of him. He don't take orders very well. He grew up with no father figure, he was the man of the house before he was born. At the age of 13, his mom got married to an alcoholic. His alcoholic step-father tried to act as "daddy" The only person Andy ever listened to was his mom. So Andy didn't listen to this man, and this man started beating him. He whooped Andy until Andy couldn't stand, although Andy keep getting up after every beating going back for more. One time his step-father pushed him to far, Andy lost control and beat him down with a baseball bat. Andy being the age of 16, moved out and lived on his own mostly on the streets of Chicago, he fought his way out of trouble. One day walking past a MMA School, he stopped and decided on joining. Andy learned a lot of submission holds, he remember how much he use to love watching wwe. He decided he would get trained to be a superstar, so his MMA Instructor helped him out. Getting contacts, and eventually it lead to a contact telling Ricky Steamboat about Andy. The two met Andy was a big fan of Steamboat, because he was a big wrestling fan watching when he was younger. Steamboat was inspired by Andy's story, and trained him to the best of his ability.