Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

EWNCW reporter Dick Thompson:

DT: EWNCW reporter Dick Thompson here!! Joining me at this time is 'The Great Pharaoh' Seth Ferrell. Seth, we saw you last week issuing a challenge to not one but 2 champions!! Why are you doing this?!

SF: Why, Thompson? Well because I can. I do this because I am up for it! I am superior to both of them at one time so I'll take both of them at once. And this will be worthy of me! I beat both of them easily and now I'll beat both of them easily again. I will amaze with so much gold.

DT: I see. Aren't you worried about facing 2 champions in Tommy Thunder and TJ Hawks? Both have held their respective titles for a while now, and I can't imagine they'd want to lose them.

SF: I can't imagine it either! It doesn't change the outcome. They will. Both of them. The fact that they are both champions is nothing. I am the greatest champion but I haven't been given any gold by EWNCW yet. It's unfortunate really when I deserve it. But champions or no, two champions or no, I will have the gold after the match.

DT: In an interview with us after this past week's Inferno, Tommy Thunder claimed that you were making a mistake challenging 2 champions. Any thoughts on this?

SF: Maybe he means my mistake was after losing, neither of them will accept my challenge. But I think they will. When you're big and dumb and slow like them, you are predictable, and their pride is hurt and I will use that to my advantage. Or.. maybe he means it's foolish of me to take on the both of them at once as they might work together to defeat me. Not a big deal. I'll just trick them into getting angry at each other. If that doesn't work, I'll just be too fast for either one.

DT: Will you walk out of 'Bred for Combat' as the winner?

SF: Of course I will, Dick. Of course I will.

DT: Ok, thanks for gracing us with your presence Seth. Be sure to tune in on Thursday to find out the next step in this feud!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Erica Generica here for EWNCW News Crew, talking to the number one contender for the EWNCW Championship, "The Rapping Hyena" SilverCena.

Erica: SilverCena, first of all, how have you enjoyed your first month or so within EWNCW?

SilverCena: Well, when I first came over, it was obviously a huge shock because no one knew about it except the powers that be and myself. I can tell you I originally felt out of place. I was labeled at that rapper guy and received many sneers. I even went to shake Shuriken's hand but as soon as I put my hand out, he rolled his eyes and disappeared into a ball of smoke! But now that I have been in a couple of matches, I feel like I am earning respect a little at a time.

Erica: Well that's good to hear, and we are all glad you a part of EWNCW.

And on the subject of Shuriken, you are to face him at "Bred For Combat" for the EWNCW Championship. This is your first world title shot, how do you rate your chances? are you nervous?

SilverCena: I rate my chances as very good! Am I nervous, Hell no! The scrolls are out there for you and everyone else to check out. They have been on the cover of the EWNCW Times, New York Times, London Times, Yugoslav Times, ALL times!

Erica: I think you will find Yugoslavia has been disbanded for almost 20 years but anyway... These ancient scrolls you talk about, are these why you changed some of your rapping ways? Are these what guide you into the future?

SilverCena: Very cute Erica, Yugoslavia disbanded. Since your are a hottie, I forgive you.

The scrolls have nothing to do with me not rapping as much. That is just part of my natural evolution unlike my ex tag partner in our sister fed who still lives under the non evolution rock.

The scrolls are indeed my map to success and guide me in everything I do.

Erica: Hey, I aint just a pretty face, SilverCena, so keep your eyes on it.

This "evolution" has been sudden, and has seen your performances pick up of late, do you think this has given you a new lease on life? Have you made the right choices?

*SilverCena Puts on dark sunglasses*

SilverCena: Ok, sure, I am looking at your face now.

Yes I have made the right choice by jumping to the best company in the world, EWNCW!
    Some don't like it, some do, and there is one that was so scared when I arrived, he just took off running and still hasn't had the courage to come back. Do you know who that is?

Erica: Kevin Matthews?

SilverCena: Bingo!

Erica: And finally, can you tell all the EWNCW fans why you will win the EWNCW Title next sunday?

SilverCena: Sure thing, I will win the EWNCW title next Sunday because I can! With my determination and skills, there is no way Shuriken stands a chance against me! I don't even care if his valet Panda get involved, there is no chance for Shuriken to retain his, no, my title!

Now, how about you and I go get a drink and later, I can show you my turntable?

Erica: Well tempting an offer it is, I have to turn you down, this woman is taken. But thankyou very much for your time SilverCena.

Well there you have it, SilverCena is ready for his match at Bred For Combat against Shuriken. Can he win the title? Will there be another bump in the road before the match? Tune in Thursday, which is looking to be one hell of an Inferno!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post

Erica Generica here for EWNCW News Crew, talking to the number one contender for the EWNCW Championship, "The Rapping Hyena" SilverCena.

Erica: SilverCena, first of all, how have you enjoyed your first month or so within EWNCW?

SilverCena: Well, when I first came over, it was obviously a huge shock because no one knew about it except the powers that be and myself. I can tell you I originally felt out of place. I was labeled at that rapper guy and received many sneers. I even went to shake Shuriken's hand but as soon as I put my hand out, he rolled his eyes and disappeared into a ball of smoke! But now that I have been in a couple of matches, I feel like I am earning respect a little at a time.

Erica: Well that's good to hear, and we are all glad you a part of EWNCW.

And on the subject of Shuriken, you are to face him at "Bred For Combat" for the EWNCW Championship. This is your first world title shot, how do you rate your chances? are you nervous?

SilverCena: I rate my chances as very good! Am I nervous, Hell no! The scrolls are out there for you and everyone else to check out. They have been on the cover of the EWNCW Times, New York Times, London Times, Yugoslav Times, ALL times!

Erica: I think you will find Yugoslavia has been disbanded for almost 20 years but anyway... These ancient scrolls you talk about, are these why you changed some of your rapping ways? Are these what guide you into the future?

SilverCena: Very cute Erica, Yugoslavia disbanded. Since your are a hottie, I forgive you.

The scrolls have nothing to do with me not rapping as much. That is just part of my natural evolution unlike my ex tag partner in our sister fed who still lives under the non evolution rock.

The scrolls are indeed my map to success and guide me in everything I do.

Erica: Hey, I aint just a pretty face, SilverCena, so keep your eyes on it.

This "evolution" has been sudden, and has seen your performances pick up of late, do you think this has given you a new lease on life? Have you made the right choices?

*SilverCena Puts on dark sunglasses*

SilverCena: Ok, sure, I am looking at your face now.

Yes I have made the right choice by jumping to the best company in the world, EWNCW!
    Some don't like it, some do, and there is one that was so scared when I arrived, he just took off running and still hasn't had the courage to come back. Do you know who that is?

Erica: Kevin Matthews?

SilverCena: Bingo!

Erica: And finally, can you tell all the EWNCW fans why you will win the EWNCW Title next sunday?

SilverCena: Sure thing, I will win the EWNCW title next Sunday because I can! With my determination and skills, there is no way Shuriken stands a chance against me! I don't even care if his valet Panda get involved, there is no chance for Shuriken to retain his, no, my title!

Now, how about you and I go get a drink and later, I can show you my turntable?

Erica: Well tempting an offer it is, I have to turn you down, this woman is taken. But thankyou very much for your time SilverCena.

Well there you have it, SilverCena is ready for his match at Bred For Combat against Shuriken. Can he win the title? Will there be another bump in the road before the match? Tune in Thursday, which is looking to be one hell of an Inferno!
    That interview was gold!!!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

WaiT For What is Beyond..IN TIME...JUST WATCH!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Herbert Birdsfoot here........I have it on good authority that there is a huge event coming to town, there are going to be lions tigers and bears, just to name a few things. Oh boy....I cant wait

Solla: Herbie!!! WHAT THE HELL are you reporting on now you slimy little dork.

HB: S s s s Solla, Im just letting the f f f fans know that there is a huge event thats going to be happening in EWNCW in the coming weeks.

Solla: Oh...is that so Herbie....and just HOW do you know about this event.....you know NOTHING gets reported upon unless it goes through me first.

HB: Well my friend, according to inside sources, there will be an announcement of the upcomng event on Inferno this week.

Solla: Oh this is gonna be enlightening Herbie

HB: Indeed it will Solla.....Indeed it will.
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    It was a good idea when I made it, but noone seems to want to use it.

Moderator....please delete this thread

Thanx
    why you brought it back??
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

I didnt have anything to do with that....it got re-stickied. I had asked someone to delete it, but it never happened.

Do we want to use the thread for recruitment purposes, or something else entirely.

I dont care what we do with the thread.

Thoughts????
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things

Blog Entries
    We could keep it in the back-burner for our 3rd brand?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

So what do we do with the thread now.....now that its been converted to a roster thread???

Do we post profiles???
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    So what do we do with the thread now.....now that its been converted to a roster thread???

Do we post profiles???
    Newbies Dude

TBH the Reporters Thread was never going anywhere
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...