Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    F**k Orton! Why should they worry about making him happy?
    I don't think it's Orton doing so to be mad at him is not understandable.

Cena is WWE champ and Orton is World Heavyweight Champ? BULLSHIT.I guess Vince dosent have enough faith in Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I don't think it's Orton doing so to be mad at him is not understandable.
    My apologies, I just find this to be quite well... stupid....
    Profile Retired

Guess Vince might still feel edgy about Christian.

Just read it online too- really can not believe that shit. Vince and creative suck. So Cena is Raws main guy and Orton will be SD main guy- everything will revolve around them both..
    This is really just shitty booking....TNA like crap when it comes to their heavyweight title.

One would think that wrestling fans would at least be able to look on the upside of getting a reportedly strong 15 minute main event- but, nope, always with the negativity. I mean, would you guys rather that Christian never got to hold the title at all?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    One would think that wrestling fans would at least be able to look on the upside of getting a reportedly strong 15 minute main event- but, nope, always with the negativity. I mean, would you guys rather that Christian never got to hold the title at all?
    a couple day title reign means nothing..

Quote of the night. thank you
    According to WWE

I'm quite happy that Christian at least had a tilte run, and happy that its sound like a solid main event. I just can't figure out why they HAD to put the title on Orton. Why not turn one heel and them have them actually feud for awhile?
    Profile Retired

I would have rather Christain not have gotten the title if this is what they would have done. I think I am done with WWE for awhile.....horrible horrible booking